Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair has completely changed her whole look. The black outfit choice was awful too so that probably didn’t help but she was pretty in photos before that hair I agree.

Reactions: 3
I should not br surprised but csnt believe this witch didnt bother with a birthday present.

Hope she falls off the ship.

Reactions: 10
The hair has completely changed her whole look. The black outfit choice was awful too so that probably didn’t help but she was pretty in photos before that hair I agree.
Agree she had great hair, a little too long but she should have just cut it a little and added some bangs. Wonder if she regrets it she looks so much older

Reactions: 6
how embarrassing that she makes her employee take multiple videos of her in different outfits just because she had a haircut and added (grey?) highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe how bad her hair looks! That colour is all sorts of wrong on her.

Reactions: 4
The videos of her walking up and down the street is soooo tacky and trashy and hd the time looks like she is about to stack it. The colour she dyed her hair is awful. She looks so old now. Like a grandma. Which I guess suits her personality.

Guess the filters didn't work filtering out jessssiiiis cellulite in that photo.

Also she posted few weeks back that they told Levi the cruise was for his birthday. They are just scum.
can't even prioritise their own kids and what they would like to do on the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A free cruise they are leaving early cos she is a half assed parent is his birthday present. She is even more of a piece of tit that I thought

Reactions: 7
A free cruise they are leaving early cos she is a half assed parent is his birthday present. She is even more of a piece of tit that I thought
Adele is also only doing the 5 days. I think they only sponsored the influencers the smaller package tbh.

Does Mel watts have her own tattle? I can't believe she's driving and on the phone AGAIN!!!

Also she posted few weeks back that they told Levi the cruise was for his birthday. They are just scum.
can't even prioritise their own kids and what they would like to do on the cruise
What's worse the spray painted bike that was his brothers or the free cruise used as a present? I'm not a believer in giving kids lots of pesents for birthdays but this takes the cake for absolutely little thought. Especially when she got herself a Pilates membership we haven't seen her use yet, and designer tit.

Reactions: 13
What's worse the spray painted bike that was his brothers or the free cruise used as a present? I'm not a believer in giving kids lots of pesents for birthdays but this takes the cake for absolutely little thought. Especially when she got herself a Pilates membership we haven't seen her use yet, and designer tit.
That a dog (she also doesn't look after) ate 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Exactly you don't have to go insane and over the top. Like the kearnts do. Butbsome actual effort and love would be nice.

Reactions: 3
I feel like we are going to get some fabricated story of something that happened to mars while they were away. I really hope I’m wrong but at the same time I hope he ends up with someone who loves and cares for him correctly

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel like we are going to get some fabricated story of something that happened to mars while they were away. I really hope I’m wrong but at the same time I hope he ends up with someone who loves and cares for him correctly
And probably tell the kids he ran away so she dosnt have to deal with them

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I think will happen. She won’t tell them the truth and to be honest I doubt any of them will care he is gone. They are exactly the best pet owners.

Well for Mars’s sake I hope has found away out of the locked garage, ran up the street to the Highway, waited patiently for the Dog catcher to scoop him up and take him to the pound, a kind family who actually know a dogs needs have adopted him and he’s living happily ever after.

In all seriousness though, he’s not desexed and he will be hankering to get out and sow his wild oats soon too, all the testosterone will kick in & he needs proper training to be living with small pesky kids.
Imagine when he accidentally nips Goldie when she’s got her face in his, he’ll be the worst dog on earth in meth head Jessi’s eyes.

Reactions: 9
Well for Mars’s sake I hope has found away out of the locked garage, ran up the street to the Highway, waited patiently for the Dog catcher to scoop him up and take him to the pound, a kind family who actually know a dogs needs have adopted him and he’s living happily ever after.

In all seriousness though, he’s not desexed and he will be hankering to get out and sow his wild oats soon too, all the testosterone will kick in & he needs proper training to be living with small pesky kids.
Imagine when he accidentally nips Goldie when she’s got her face Iin his, he’ll be the worst dog on earth in meth head Jessi’s eyes.
I agree 1000%

Imagine when he accidentally nips Goldie when she’s got her face in his, he’ll be the worst dog on earth in meth head Jessi’s eyes.
Let’s just hope is he nips one of the kids it’s the least favourite so mars stands a chance of surviving

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes it’s the publicly blatant lack of prioritisation of her own children that does it for me. Very very sad.

Reactions: 6
She has posted less stories while on a fun cruise than she does normally on a boring day slothing around in bed at home. She’s not much of an influencer but at the very least they would have chosen her because she is active on Instagram stories, but she’s posted barely anything this whole time. She never posts so little ever! And for once people would be watching her stories and probably engaging more, because on Instagram we tend to live through other people sometimes. She really isn’t very smart is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has posted less stories while on a fun cruise than she does normally on a boring day slothing around in bed at home. She’s not much of an influencer but at the very least they would have chosen her because she is active on Instagram stories, but she’s posted barely anything this whole time. She never posts so little ever! And for once people would be watching her stories and probably engaging more, because on Instagram we tend to live through other people sometimes. She really isn’t very smart is she.

She always does this when they go away with the kids and she also has less stories on weekends when the kids are home ive noticed. She barely posted at all when they went to Cairns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.