Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to one too amd holy hell, they promised food and a drink for everyone, I got maccas on the way home. So much standing around awkwardly. Not much mingling with the 'influneces', im embarrassed I went, but I honeslty thought I'd learn some marketing for my business hahah
I went to one too, it was raw food and I was preg so couldn’t eat it or drink the “free” cocktails 🙄 learnt zero marketing just left raging even more about Monique the old owner of snuggle hunny kids. My goodness she is a proper bleep too. No clue how that mole created such a successful business (also check out her flaunting trip upon trip these days. Vile thing)

Reactions: 6
Back tracking quote a bit here but I’m confused why she called her car and dog after Ruby Tuesday matthew’s kids names 🤡
And when asked about it RTM admitted she had no idea who Messika was hahahaha and that whilst it was a bit weird they were lovely names and she didn't really care.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I went to one too, it was raw food and I was preg so couldn’t eat it or drink the “free” cocktails 🙄 learnt zero marketing just left raging even more about Monique the old owner of snuggle hunny kids. My goodness she is a proper bleep too. No clue how that mole created such a successful business (also check out her flaunting trip upon trip these days. Vile thing)
I need to know more about Monique!

Reactions: 5
And when asked about it RTM admitted she had no idea who Messika was hahahaha and that whilst it was a bit weird they were lovely names and she didn't really care.
That’s sweet of RTM to say, dunno if she was really like wtf hahaha or not.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.