Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back and more albums have been added 🤣 first photo was pre cruise.
Omg lol, she barely sold any before the cruise, good luck to her moving that much stock! And what's the bet all those keepsake books contain those spelling errors too.

She's seriously daft to order that many when it's still a new business, a brand new product and to a new target customer to bloom!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Human shrek😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂and I doubt very much that comment was for real coming from a person who lights a candle for sex

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thought of the pair of them going hell for leather makes me ill. He needs to shave his head pronto!
He just looks so seedy and sex deprived, I bet he looks at women he’s videoing / photographing with sex in his eyes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The thought of the pair of them going hell for leather makes me ill. He needs to shave his head pronto!
He just looks so seedy and sex deprived, I bet he looks at women he’s videoing / photographing with sex in his eyes 🤮
Didn't he make some gross comments when he was photographing a women's sport team or something? Said he wanted to get them pregnant or something to that effect :sick: it was a while ago

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn't he make some gross comments when he was photographing a women's sport team or something? Said he wanted to get them pregnant or something to that effect :sick: it was a while ago
Yep that’s pretty accurate, it was after that vulgar slurry of a wife goaded him into saying what he did

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Phil and Brad Kearns should hang out.

Both creepy, friendless fuckwits that follow their dropkick wives around.

Reactions: 11
FFS how many times does she need to be told to take that child to a ENT!!! One google Jess and you will see she needs one stat! That sounds how can you just think that’s normal!!!

Reactions: 12
FFS how many times does she need to be told to take that child to a ENT!!! One google Jess and you will see she needs one stat! That sounds how can you just think that’s normal!!!
Taking all my strength not to DM her about it. I’m seriously so angry that she can be so neglectful and not get this issue looked at that I couldn’t write her a calm message anyway 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.