Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one’s getting used to that colour GF 😬
[/QUOTE]

I seriously can't get over it, im sure she would have went home and though wtf have I done. If I cut off my long Brunette locks to look like that I would be devastated.

Reactions: 7
So Adele stayed late on shore yesterday for the dolphin feeding at sunset. What a beautiful experience for her daughter. Wouldn’t Levi have loved that for his birthday but no Jessi was back in the ship before sunset giving us a tour of her filthy room. I mean I know they went on the helicopter but seriously? The kids would have enjoyed the dolphin feeding!!
No she rushed back on the first boat back to stick them back in kids club again.

Reactions: 11
So Adele stayed late on shore yesterday for the dolphin feeding at sunset. What a beautiful experience for her daughter. Wouldn’t Levi have loved that for his birthday but no Jessi was back in the ship before sunset giving us a tour of her filthy room. I mean I know they went on the helicopter but seriously? The kids would have enjoyed the dolphin feeding!!
Yet today all we've seen them do for him is throw him on the zipline (which is probs also included) - what a snooze fest.....

Reactions: 3
Devo she’s blocked stories from my biz account / that’s now 3/3 accounts. Please share screenshots of my favourite and most inspirational mum on the net

• Haha
Reactions: 9
B23136A7-E837-4F84-A2C8-5BD991086687.png
AE73C357-E470-41F9-B8E4-83909652D727.png
Does she ever proof read/edit her posts she puts up? The dumb basic spelling errors just scream unprofessional and that she doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 10
Filters the absolute tit out of her face then posts this photo. Not shaming her we’ve all got some dents but I just don’t get the effort to filter her face when she’s happy to casually add a photo like this.

And I realise they’re on a cruise they didn’t pay for but did they not bring even a small gift for Levi to open the morning of his birthday? Just waited for the towel cake and folded face washers from the cleaner.

Attachments

Filters the absolute tit out of her face then posts this photo. Not shaming her we’ve all got some dents but I just don’t get the effort to filter her face when she’s happy to casually add a photo like this.

And I realise they’re on a cruise they didn’t pay for but did they not bring even a small gift for Levi to open the morning of his birthday? Just waited for the towel cake and folded face washers from the cleaner.
I hadn’t even thought about the gift situation, but considering in the past she’s been vocal about low key gifting for kids birthdays etc , except on herself of course! So i doubt he’s getting anything but this free cruise.

Is she

Is she wearing a giant nappy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s definitely not. We’ve seen your parenting! There’s no way this kid can read
Those kids not that I blame them but they can’t even speak properly so I doubt he is reading. Such bad parenting on your behalf Jess. Also thanks for the nappy pic you have made me feel better about myself today cos as bad as I can look I would never wear that and post that for everyone to see

CCA7EFC8-0883-4354-900A-8FB849C20437.png
There is no way old mate is here alone. Does she think her followers are dumb enough to believe this…..:rolleyes:

• Wow
Oh I studied that face hard today too #nofilter on that one all right! Kid probably thinks Mum and Dad have paid for the cruise and all the activities for his birthday.

Reactions: 7
Agghhh I thought I was the only one haha! Can't stand her!
She is such a try hard. My God. She wants us to think she is some funny, cool chick when in reality she is serious and uptight, desperate to be liked. She is very mundane in real life. Very pretty though (pre 60 year old hair) But gosh nothing funny or cool about her. She lives near me, I see her often. I hate Jesssiiiika but she has much more personality than Mikhaillaaaaaa and that's saying something. I laugh at the reels she puts out trying desperately to be something she just is not. It's sad!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.