Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Best & Less clearance dress for teens with the butterfly's!? Is so tacky. She has absolutely no style.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish this botched cow would start wearing bras, her boobs will thank her for it.

Also. Love how whenever she wears 2 piece she never shows her butchered belly button, must be hard earned money well spent, on I mean super money.

Reactions: 10
She is just sloppy for someone who has had so much surgery
Not to mention the amount she spends on her hair, makeup, brows, butt laser, facials, injectables, the list goes on. So why does she look like such a derro all the time that's just rolled out of bed?

Reactions: 12
What’s sad/funny/ridiculous is that one day when her kids are old enough, they’ll see all the photos of themselves with a woman and they won’t recognise her because she alters her face so much. I can hear it now ‘hey Mum, who’s that strange lady in all the pics of us’

Reactions: 9
Goldie always looks so dirty in every photo, dirty clothes, snotty nose, dirty face. Jessie truly thinks she is something special

She isn’t a cute kid at all. I think the boys especially Bowie are adorable. Goldie is a snot nose brat exactly like her mother.

Goldie always looks so dirty in every photo, dirty clothes, snotty nose, dirty face. Jessie truly thinks she is something special
I feel most influencers seem to think their kids are these gifted, adorable cute kids?! When in fact they are stunted and incredibly average if not unfortunate looking obnoxious brats.

The way Meth head clearly favours Golden Child is really disturbing and is going to cause some real issues for those poor boys in the future.

You clearly read here Meth Head. We have literally caught you. Start paying attention to all your children. Be present with them. Play with them. Read to them. The constant favouring of Goldie is really fucked up and the fact you don't even hide it!? Shame on you.

Get off your fat ass and do something through the day.

Reactions: 13
I feel most influencers seem to think their kids are these gifted, adorable cute kids?! When in fact they are stunted and incredibly average if not unfortunate looking obnoxious brats.

The way Meth head clearly favours Golden Child is really disturbing and is going to cause some real issues for those poor boys in the future.

You clearly read here Meth Head. We have literally caught you. Start paying attention to all your children. Be present with them. Play with them. Read to them. The constant favouring of Goldie is really fucked up and the fact you don't even hide it!? Shame on you.

Get off your fat ass and do something through the day.
👏 👏👏yes get off that ever expanding ass and do something not sponsored for those kids you useless sack of tit!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely purchased as an after thought. I doubt Bowie would get the same treatment he will probably get it covered badly in a coat of paint next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Worst gift choice to have in a household of young children that are not ever supervised.

Won't be long until an accident happens out on pavement with no helmet and she calls the company demanding that they come pick it up and issue a refund.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.