Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Philth bet he is spending his Father’s Day doing all the household chores and then have to cook for them all while jessi whinges from the couch about mars and the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha so she is promoting those R Slides yet wears those horrific Gucci Slides and HAD those LV ones!?

You're doing great sweetie 👍

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe this woman gets paid to sell things!!!

Both times she mentioned the brands name ( R Slides) the caption misinterpreted it. She can double tap the caption when she adds them and edit any errors. So easy to do.

Why would you not do this if you’re getting paid!! The most important part of the ad is the name of the unknown brand!!!

Blows my mind!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe this woman gets paid to sell things!!!

Both times she mentioned the brands name ( R Slides) the caption misinterpreted it. She can double tap the caption when she adds them and edit any errors. So easy to do.

Why would you not do this if you’re getting paid!! The most important part of the ad is the name of the unknown brand!!!

Blows my mind!
Such a lazy slob!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's promoting the r slides, i have them their so comfortable i just wear them around the house! But does she need them if she has Boujee as Gucci shoes, oh that's right her untrained dog probably ate them. 🤦‍♀️ oh well back to being a peasant like the rest of us. Lmao!!!

Reactions: 7
Why is she packing nappies when she’s said Goldie is toilet trained?
Not sticking up got the vile mole, but from my own experience I would say they are to wear overnight incase she wets the bed, my own son needed them overnight just in case for a while when he was first day time toilet trained, but in this cows case she is likely too lazy to take golden child to toilet overnight so makes her wee the nappy, can’t interrupt her beauty sleep, although Phil would likely be the one dealing with it anyway.

I think Phil is a grit just as much as Methi is, but surely all he does toe his kids and slob wife, you think she would have done a nice post about how good he is, thanking him for all he does and how hard he works, but nothing.

Not sticking up got the vile mole, but from my own experience I would say they are to wear overnight incase she wets the bed, my own son needed them overnight just in case for a while when he was first day time toilet trained, but in this cows case she is likely too lazy to take golden child to toilet overnight so makes her wee the nappy, can’t interrupt her beauty sleep, although Phil would likely be the one dealing with it anyway.
I agree, My kids still wore them overnight for a bit after they were day toilet trained, but I’m sure she said she was fully toilet trained? And wasn’t it a while ago that she said Goldie wasn’t in nappies, so still seems to be a long time after that she’s still possibly wearing them at night times? I know that can be normal but we all know in jess’ case it’s just laziness. In my experience with three kids toilet trained right at 2 years old, unless there’s other issues, they need to get it done all at once within about two ish weeks. No putting nappies back on occasionally as it just doesn’t work and confuses the child.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand all these gram mums that think it’s ok to continually take their kids out of school to holiday? if I remember correctly Jessi said she always forgets to book time away in the school holidays and the. They’re stuck at home. It’s not school holidays yet so they’re still going to be stuck at home in the holidays. It makes no sense to me!

Reactions: 12
I see the green jacket monstrosity had made an appearance again finally! Who would wear that on a plane??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s trying to make it extra comfy seeing as all she does is sit on it all day 😂
She has to keep her rump plump, all the maccas & takeaway coffees going straight to her booty, she needs it nice and comfy while sitting reading Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, My kids still wore them overnight for a bit after they were day toilet trained, but I’m sure she said she was fully toilet trained? And wasn’t it a while ago that she said Goldie wasn’t in nappies, so still seems to be a long time after that she’s still possibly wearing them at night times? I know that can be normal but we all know in jess’ case it’s just laziness. In my experience with three kids toilet trained right at 2 years old, unless there’s other issues, they need to get it done all at once within about two ish weeks. No putting nappies back on occasionally as it just doesn’t work and confuses the child.
You can't train night times because it's hormonal so it's perfectly normal for a 3yo to still require nappies overnight for quite some time after learning to use the toilet during the day

Reactions: 12
It’s a damn shame her luggage wasn’t lost 🤣 I would have loved that for her. So now please all Tattlers say a silent prayer with me “please ensure Jess is struck down with sea sickness or gastro “
Thank you all!

Looks like Adele Barbaro is also on a paid cruise...can't wait to see the difference in quality between her and Messika 🙈

Has Messika disclosed if this is a paid promo yet?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.