Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't train night times because it's hormonal so it's perfectly normal for a 3yo to still require nappies overnight for quite some time after learning to use the toilet during the day
That is all true.
I’m sure I’ve read before that Jess had claimed Goldie was out of nappies and ‘has been for some time’. I don’t know how to search the threads properly for it but I’m sure she’s said that. Obviously I don’t care if a kid is still in nappies or not haha but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying.

Reactions: 4
That is all true.
I’m sure I’ve read before that Jess had claimed Goldie was out of nappies and ‘has been for some time’. I don’t know how to search the threads properly for it but I’m sure she’s said that. Obviously I don’t care if a kid is still in nappies or not haha but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying.
I thought she’d said that before too. Probably lying, but even if she has a really rare accident, good of Jess to bring pull ups. We’ve seen the state of their mattresses. Glad they have more respect for someone else’s 😅

Reactions: 5
It’s way to much of a coincidence they are on the same cruise! Leaving the same day from Sydney and both going to Cairns. It’ll be like the hotel in surfers paradise that she stayed at where she didn’t declare it or do anything for it while she was there. Will probably go radio silent or share the minimum while away and Philth will do all the filming for her #ad

Reactions: 8
Yep, let’s just wait for Phils big edited droney video that she will post up as her #A.D
Makes me so angry these grubs get anything for free, let alone a cruise if it is sponsored.

I swear she posted at the end of the last school holidays that she booked accommodation over the school holidays, so the kids will miss a week of school, go back for a week and go on another trip, good lord these people have the life! Jess I mean, not the kids, they probably do deserve some fun away from home, since their own parents go on way too many dirty weekends and nights away than any other parents know.

And there ya go 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for her to get covid and be stuck at home with her kids for a week
True. I honestly can't think of a worse holiday than a cruise with all those people! Even covid aside lol.

When they had covid before, it was from their holiday to Cairns, maybe history will repeat itself haha

Reactions: 12
As if she will stay home if she gets sick, pretty sure she had Covid when she got on a plane and flew home from Cairns last trip there.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the brands that decide to work with this absolute dead tit. I would never support this cruise company on principle. Messsssiiiiika is the least deserving/misaligned influencer out there.

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked at the scum P&O has chosen to work with!? This would have cost THOUSANDS.

And you have the even more greedy scum like The Kearns who managed to get extended family on board.

bleeping vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The cruise #ad 🙄 Meanwhile we just paid 9k for 2 adults 2 kids for holiday to the goldie, and Arlie beach... influencers suck... 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Looks like Adele Barbaro is also on a paid cruise...can't wait to see the difference in quality between her and Messika 🙈

Has Messika disclosed if this is a paid promo yet?
I was thinking the same thing! Already Adele has shown us around her room & I’m sure we will see everything she gets up to whilst on the cruise (ie. what she is being paid to do). Her sponsored posts are always so thought out and shows that she takes pride in what she’s doing and has respect for the company she is promoting. She doesn’t come across as stuck up and boasting about all the freebies. Jessiika does the bare minimum. Her posts don’t influence me in any way to do whatever she is doing. I can’t believe companies are still paying her to promote things when she’s so tit at it compared to other influencers (very small minority) who actually take it seriously and put effort in.

Reactions: 15
Hope she gets sea sick and all the kids do is whinge and piss her off
Won't they be dumped off to 'kids club', they can play with the offspring of all the other free loading grubs on this boat. I'm very surprised that HOW is not on board, witch needs another kindly gifted holiday to relieve her stress & anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Won't they be dumped off to 'kids club', they can play with the offspring of all the other free loading grubs on this boat. I'm very surprised that HOW is not on board, witch needs another kindly gifted holiday to relieve her stress & anxiety.
Im shocked how didn’t scrounge a family ticket too. She would be flipping that everyone else is on a free holiday that she didn’t manage to get

Reactions: 6
Hope she gets sea sick and all the kids do is whinge and piss her off
The kids pissing her off is definitely a given. Remember how miserable she was on their last trip? I guess she can dump them in kid’s club during the day, but those cabins are small. There’s so escaping each other.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The kids pissing her off is definitely a given. Remember how miserable she was on their last trip? I guess she can dump them in kid’s club during the day, but those cabins are small. There’s so escaping each other.
Oh her face in those photos hahahaha what a mother she is

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing! Already Adele has shown us around her room & I’m sure we will see everything she gets up to whilst on the cruise (ie. what she is being paid to do). Her sponsored posts are always so thought out and shows that she takes pride in what she’s doing and has respect for the company she is promoting. She doesn’t come across as stuck up and boasting about all the freebies. Jessiika does the bare minimum. Her posts don’t influence me in any way to do whatever she is doing. I can’t believe companies are still paying her to promote things when she’s so tit at it compared to other influencers (very small minority) who actually take it seriously and put effort in.
Messiikas post influence me to find another supplier for whatever product she is lazily promoting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As frustrating as it is that Messiii gets a free cruise, I’m here for the daily tit show of kids in kids club and Messiikkkaa getting her drink on. Much influencer. I hope someone is looking after the dog.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.