Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio silence on both bloom and her personal page today - upset she hasn't sold many journals? Usually businesses the day after a product launch would be thanking customers for buying, updating on packing orders reels on packing boxes etc.
I think we can confidently say that she is not packing orders 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell by the looks on their faces that they’ve just been bleeping screeeeeamed at prior to ‘now stand there and let me take a photo’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She might be the only mum whose kids don’t want to be with her all the time. I can’t go to the toilet in peace because where I am they are.. her kids have hours unattended to paint themselves, slash trampolines and generally cause havoc as a desperate cry for attention!

Reactions: 18
She might be the only mum whose kids don’t want to be with her all the time. I can’t go to the toilet in peace because where I am they are.. her kids have hours unattended to paint themselves, slash trampolines and generally cause havoc as a desperate cry for attention!
I was about to say the same thing. I can't do anything alone. My kids are always up my bum. They are never alone long enough to get up to anything Messis kids get up to.

Reactions: 9
I was about to say the same thing. I can't do anything alone. My kids are always up my bum. They are never alone long enough to get up to anything Messis kids get up to.
Or I know if suddenly they’re not all up in my face and they’ve disappeared together that something is amiss and I need to find them fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh it all makes sense now why she spent money on Levi’s bed - she sleeps in it! Obviously her kids want Phil’s comfort and she gets turfed out

• Wow
I hear you, and my kids are 16 and 13 😳😫😂

• Haha
Or I know if suddenly they’re not all up in my face and they’ve disappeared together that something is amiss and I need to find them fast 😂
The fact she has so much time to sloth and watch so much TV is insane with 3 kids and a fairly big house. If it’s quiet, mums know somethings up. The fact her dog chewed the sandals is proof she is inattentive and doesn’t value anything.

I’ve given up reading but maybe I need to take a leaf from the likes of jessiika and Sarah kearns who seem to prove the less you do, the lazier you are. Sarah can’t seem to do a load of washing a week and jessiika just chucks broken chairs up on her table and go to drive thru coffee.

Reactions: 14
This is how pathetic she is, thinks she is big time launching a yearbook or whatever the hell you call it, yet 2 days later is saying nothing will be posted now until 12th how unprofessional! Surely you would have just delayed the launch if you can’t even post people’s purchases. Not that there would be many 😂😂
She is an absolutely selfish skid mark.

**also those boxes are likely empty anyway 🤣**

Attachments

• Haha
What does she think young dogs do?
This tells me that she did absolutely zero research on which dog breed would best suit her.
Just wanted to keep you with her pals Harmony & Shay.
I can’t say I’ve seen them take the poor dog on walks, play ball / frisbee with him, puppy pre-school, play dates or any sort or enrichment for that matter. This should be something they do on a daily basis. The kids are old enough to do a lot of dog chores like the ball etc
It’s not good enough to just buy a dog and lock it in the garage over night and expect him to just lie there and behave, I swear this witch gets dumber each day.

This tells me that she did absolutely zero research on which dog breed would best suit her.
I can’t say I’ve seen them take the poor dog on walks, play ball / frisbee with him, puppy pre-school, play dates or any sort or enrichment for that matter. This should be something they do on a daily basis. The kids are old enough to do a lot of dog chores like the ball etc
It’s not good enough to just buy a dog and lock it in the garage over night and expect him to just lie there and behave, I swear this witch gets dumber each day.
Sorry, this just makes me so mad! I have owned Border collies for over 20 years and when people get pets they clearly can’t look after it makes me furious .

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is setting the scene to get rid of mars. We aren’t stupid Jess but you are an absolute tit parent and fucked dog owner. Dogs like mars need attention and to be walked. You are a lazy dirty slob who sits on her ever expanding ass watching tv all day. Please give him to someone who would love him now! I hate watching this unfold.

Reactions: 15

Sorry, this just makes me so mad! I have owned Border collies for over 20 years and when people get pets they clearly can’t look after it makes me furious .
I'd be more miffed at my $1,300 shoes being chewed than a $5 Alibaba album, but then I also wouldn't get a dog if I can't even look after my own kids.

Reactions: 15
We knew when she got the dog that it was a ridiculous idea. Especially a puppy!!! We knew he wouldn’t be trained or looked after properly and he’d just destroy everything. It doesn’t take a genius. Jess, just get rid of the dog. He’s young, someone will be able to train him and give him a good life. The longer he stays with you, the worse his prospects become.

I know 1000000% that we can’t handle a dog while we have small children. So we don’t have a dog. There’s no shame in it.

I honestly feel so sad for Mars 😟 we all saw it coming but as a dog trainer it is super sad to watch on and see this unfold. It’s clear they have done no training at all and the dog is obviously bored and needs some love and attention. I really hope they rehome him to someone who will give him the attention he deserves.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.