Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As frustrating as it is that Messiii gets a free cruise, I’m here for the daily tit show of kids in kids club and Messiikkkaa getting her drink on. Much influencer. I hope someone is looking after the dog.
Yes her house sitter haha no doubt one of her lazy relatives

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing! Already Adele has shown us around her room & I’m sure we will see everything she gets up to whilst on the cruise (ie. what she is being paid to do). Her sponsored posts are always so thought out and shows that she takes pride in what she’s doing and has respect for the company she is promoting. She doesn’t come across as stuck up and boasting about all the freebies. Jessiika does the bare minimum. Her posts don’t influence me in any way to do whatever she is doing. I can’t believe companies are still paying her to promote things when she’s so tit at it compared to other influencers (very small minority) who actually take it seriously and put effort in.
I don't know anything about Adele, I don't follow her, (is she generally liked?) - sounds similar to Pia and her husband Kane. They get gifted rooms and holidays etc from time-to-time but gosh, when they're there, they're there for a purpose and it shows! They are so good at presenting and showcasing whatever the holiday is and it just really highlights even more how woeful jessiiii is at InFluEnCiNg

Reactions: 5
Nice work P&O, you know how to pick your influencers. You might want to remind your mate she is on a ship and not a boat!

Money well spent by P&O.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know anything about Adele, I don't follow her, (is she generally liked?) - sounds similar to Pia and her husband Kane. They get gifted rooms and holidays etc from time-to-time but gosh, when they're there, they're there for a purpose and it shows! They are so good at presenting and showcasing whatever the holiday is and it just really highlights even more how woeful jessiiii is at InFluEnCiNg

Not a fan of Adele myself (not a fan of any influencers actually) but she does do engaging ads that you can tell she has put thought and effort in too and would be high on my list if I needed to advertise something to the mum/parents with young kids market 😅

Reactions: 9
I’ve never been on a cruise, but after watching Adele’s stories of the balcony with the chairs and little table close to the edge, I suddenly got very very nervous thinking about jess’ kids there. They’d probably try to climb it 🥴

Also, how good is Adele’s content for at least showing the rooms and putting up quite a few stories. That’s what Would make me want to go on a cruise. The filming of the little things like that and seeing what they get up to. Not some big highly edited video that Phil no doubt will do. I want to see the non edited stories of what you can do with the kids ect. The normal stuff. That’s what appeals to me as a mum when I’m thinking about taking my family on a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At least Adele has included vision of the ship’s name! Jess just has it written in small white writing you can hardly use.
Seriously… footage of you dancing with your daughter? That’s it? What a waste of $$$

I hadn’t heard of Adele before but I checked out her stories and she is giving a great insight into the cruise/rooms etc
All iv seen so far of Jess and April’s stories is Jess’s green jacket and lots of walking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Philth has a highly edited video up making it look like they are a fun family instead of misery loving company

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s an interesting contrast between the two “influencers” content, adele has it all paid promotion tagged etc and like others have said, showing off the trip well. Her grid post also clearly show the brand, unlike Messi jessii’s photo of herself with no reference to the brand at all, maybe Adele is getting paid more than just a free trip? She’s also keeping her own engagement up with the whole giveaway angle. Is this Messi Jessii in one of Adele’s stories?
A00A01B5-78D4-405C-BC2B-4733F82CC472.png

Reactions: 3
Philth has a highly edited video up making it look like they are a fun family instead of misery loving company
No mention on his IG about it being an ad. It doesn't even show in either video he posted it's a P&O ship they are on, surely they arent daft enough to not even show that in what is a sponsored trip!

Jessi doesn't deliver content in the way she should cause she simply doesn't care, it's just another free holiday, which means she doesn't pretend to be busy, she can do more of what thrive off, which is nothing the bare minimum 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No mention on his IG about it being an ad. It doesn't even show in either video he posted it's a P&O ship they are on, surely they arent daft enough to not even show that in what is a sponsored trip!
It’s probably for her to advertise not him, that is, the agreement for the gifted trip would be between Messi jessii and the cruise so including appropriate tags etc are her responsibility.

Thinking back to the cacia holiday ad, it was deemed to be an ad because she had tagged the resort and the intent was to direct people to the resort. He could argue he was just posting family snaps, it’s not for him to advertise and ad standards board wouldn’t see there to be any breaches because he isn’t trying to direct people to the cruise.

FAB6A6CC-BE3B-4897-8DF4-0CF3DF795062.png
Ask Messii anything, but her internet is slow guys, she can’t upload anything…
I’m too scared to press send 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.