Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Guys, so after the Burpengary Fire & Rescue guys came and poot out my shed fire, they sent me a message, and if you use JESSIIKA20 you can get a little discount on any of their services, which is super exciting…….”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kids=$$$

I'm glad she's going to counselling but nothing to talk about 😳 really?? The fact you despise 2 of your 3 children & hate being a parent, can't get your arse off the couch most days unless it's for you, can't let Phil out of your sight, act like your 15 at every opportunity and jump from 1 thing to another constantly but you've got nothing to talk about 🤦‍♀️

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I thought it was quite touching how sad she was that all of her customer’s orders for the scrapbooks now couldn’t be fulfilled and would have to be cancelled and refunded.
Oh wait… she didn’t have any orders? Interesting.

• Haha

GemmaBish

IF ANYTHING I would leave the Golden child and take the boys and have an awesome time doing things with them that the golden one wouldn't be able to keep up with.

Beakmouth

It’s okay guys - their $20,000 wedding next year will solve their relationship issues (insecurity, no trust, jealously etc etc).

• Haha
  • Heart

GemmaBish

I have sent them a message. As a genuine fan of this company they need feedback from people that actually BUY and USE their products!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

beigebabe

VIP Member
Wait, is her daughter’s name Goldie Bloom? What with influencers thinking they’re celebrities when naming their incomes, I mean children 😳

• Haha

Twocent

Scorching 🔥 this is great hahaha
And I am so here for it!

@lionness101 , I am so glad you have joined us!

E97334B8-C6D7-47C5-94C8-DA7D8AAA2959.png

WTF??! How can brands continue working with this fuckwit??

10885F3F-222C-4EB1-BDDE-99F234312B7B.png

What the actual fuck?! Why do brands continue to work with this dickhead?

No idea how that happened 👆

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'Tag, I'm it today'

The actual fuck!? YOU'RE THE FUCKING MOTHER!

Honestly, something needs to be done regarding her 'parenting' it's 100% concerning.

Phil you filthy insecure fuck, stop the jealous shit and look at how incompetent of a Mother you have sitting on her fat ass.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Sorry but why go!? Phil is working! Is she really that incapable of staying home for The Weekend with her own children!?

This is not normal. Why is Phil not getting her checked out. This is so fucking disturbing.

Reactions: 20
Phil is so cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢
Sets the phone up to film himself setting up for his Monday hustle 🤣🤣🤣 Oh mate, my husband been at work since 5am actually WORKING hard - not sitting in a shed pretending to be some entrepreneur with a lazy fuck of a wife....tragic.

• Haha
I’m not going to judge someone for not being able to take care of their children, I’m sure lots of women struggle. However, if that’s the case, she should be reaching out and getting help, taking parenting classes, talking to a psychologist. You can’t just opt out. Or ditch a child because it’s just too hard.
I’ll be honest and say that I am 100% judging her. It’s hard not to. She doesn’t even TRY. She never prioritises these kids, offloads the boys constantly and doesn’t actively engage with them in a way that might actually help her to understand their needs. Each of those sweet kids are only going to get more complex and demanding as they get older, so investing some time and energy now, instead of twerking her stupid ass and binge watching Netflix, will help her get back in control of the things she finds so deeply overwhelming about parenting.

• Heart
Welcome to thread #3 for Jessiika Wilson!

Winning thread title by @accountaNILity, shortened to fit:
Cup is full when away from the fam, spending all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

I couldn’t be bothered organising you a prize. Soz.

Enjoy the thread guys. It’s a vibe in here ✌🏻

Thank you mods. Our silent heroes ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha