Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posty post

VIP Member
Two guesses on which one kid she is only planning on taking on a trip! I can’t with her anymore! The way this bitch favours Goldie is foul! She needs to grow up and parent all those kids. While your reading here Jess those boys are way cuter than Goldie and are a shit mum to them grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jess, a wedding is something you can do over (shouldn't, but can). This time with your kids you will never ever get back. Go and spend some time with them. You have plenty of time for your personal appointments and running around during the school term. You can give them a couple of weeks of undivided attention.

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
For someone so apparently Into “aesthetics” and interior design she would save herself a heap of money if she just cleaned her room and made her bed. You’d be surprised with how little you need to be aesthetically pleasing if you just make your damn bed
It’s not like you rushed out to work and couldn’t
Or even rushed to get your kids ready

I could size down

I want to be a fly on the wall when they tell Phil's mum about this "wedding". I'm sure she'd have a thing or two to say about it.

• Haha
Thank god her rhinoplasty surgical consult got brought forward to June…must be so hard having heaps of money. Oh but here Goldie have a colouring book and some textas for your birthday. Her priorities are so insanely selfish.

• Heart

uglyguccislides

So kids get “light” birthday presents. But Jess gets Gucci for Mothers Day… no words.
This is what made me stop lurking and create an account! I can’t even deal with this. I was thinking of Jessiiiiii yesterday, I dropped $300 on a pair of super supportive, practical shoes I needed for work. I work hard, I paid cash, we have disposable income, we have savings, we earn good money - but I still agonised over spending that money on myself rather than on my kids or into savings. I honestly can’t even believe she’s just dropped that much money on another pair of ugly slides. I just…I can’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Umm, but isn't she putting her life out there....selling her soul, that's the price darling to live in my head, it ain't rent free. You put all the intimate details of your life on insta for me to judge, and I do....because you seem to be very disconnected from reality....next thing she will be #corememory #thanksforsuppportingmyfamily

• Haha

accountaNILity

Oh Jess darl we aren’t obsessed with you-your obsessed with yourself enough for all of us…we just are in awe of how dumb you are and how you manage to get through life AND share it to strangers on the internet 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Kids=$$$

Eye brows, the weave, skin needling, nails, ice skating lessons, a cleaner, ugly shoes, 2nd wedding, time to binge watch entire series in 1 day but still needs something just for her each week. She really is a selfish pig 😡

• Heart

influencemehow

When someone asked when she plans on moving Goldie out of the cot, and she says ‘no plans at the moment, she still fits in there’. My 5 year old could still fit in a cot, doesn’t mean they should be in one 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve continued the convo with LC but they (Respectfully) see no issue with her saying she’s not into their clothing (“not her style” as she said in her stories a few days ago!) and ok reselling for $

I would have actually rather they fobbed me off and say they will look into it, than stick up for her! Do I burn my LC clothes now? 😂

Sorry to keep harping on, just got this reply! Wow!

View attachment 1241331
That’s a very condescending response. Oh well, lost me as a customer (and I’ve spent a stupid amount of money on their loungewear).

• Heart

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
She needs to fix her daggy AF house!!!

Nice to see she’s taken our advice to see a therapist… or has she made an appointment with a local council member?

490EBE9A-FED2-4F43-975D-00499A20DFB9.jpeg

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
That response is such trash.

These brands are pure filth.

The State that flooded!? You gift her all this shit that she stains anyway!? Donate it you actual piece of shit.

I personally don't support any brands that use influencers but it's just so dissappointing. Their responses are so rude and condescending. Do they realize people aren't stupid like the influencers they use!? People will stop buying from the brand that feeds their family!?

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Two pairs of ugly sandals she would have been better off with a bag in my opinion at least if you look after those which let’s face it she never will you can sell them down the track that first pair of shoes are already trashed
Haha her posting designer backgrounds I'd the funniest thing ever.

She just doesn't 'suit' designer at all. She is a filthy bogan. Period. She is trying to be something she isn't.

The Sales Assistants would just be laughing. Because of how she dresses, talks EVERYTHING it just looks fake.

Save your money you flog. You aren't Ruby. You never will be.

• Haha
  • Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
Ive never heard a mother talk so much each morning, during school holidays about what they’re doing, not they’re as in the family collectively, they’re as in HER. Selfish feral pig. I hope your needling hurts like hell you mole.

Finds it really hard to spend money on appliances. Will drop $1300 on fugly slides. But borrow the neighbours vacuum when their kmart one is not working??? She so dumb

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
When he pulled that little tuft of hair through the opening of his hat, my vagina packed up shop and left town :sick: I didn’t find him that unattractive before, not really my type but not bad looking but that move almost made me lose my lunch.

• Haha
Holy shit. My rage is unbelievable after this mornings stories. Why the fuck doesn't she just stay home with the kids? Isn't Phil allowed to go on a work trip alone? Is she that insecure? It will be Levi who will stay home. We know this. I'm fucking angry and upset. Why have 3 kids if you can't handle them? I have 4 and they ALL come with me ANYWHERE with no help! Step up and be a mother. Most mums would love to take their kids on a weekend adventure through another city! Memories! Not jessi. She is too into herself for that.

I’m the same. She is getting so bad, it’s not good for my mental health to continue watching her. She puts me in such a bad mood.
Me too Hun x

• Sad

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Yes Jessi, it is crazy and my mind is blown too… that you would be going ahead with this stupid second wedding idea 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just imagine being the staff or coordinator at these places and Jess mentioning they’re already married and it was only 6 years ago. Like how stupid can you be to throw money at a wedding not that long after the first just because you want photos for the Gram.

• Haha