Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she’s never wearing her 3 weeks worth of mortgage repayment shoes after his mum was telling her off about them and they looked trashed already 🤣 such a worthwhile purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she’s never wearing her 3 weeks worth of mortgage repayment shoes after his mum was telling her off about them and they looked trashed already 🤣 such a worthwhile purchase
Noticed this too. Thought she may have read here and decided to get them soled.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed this too. Thought she may have read here and decided to get them soled.
She might need to clean them up and sell them when the interest rates go up…. I see a default in her future, sadly (for the kids anyway).

Reactions: 4
fixed it for you babes
she needs to ask her followers what they want to see from her because this isn’t it. It was literally 2 stories of her pretending to read/type on her laptop. I don’t get the thought process of having the idea, setting up the phone in the right spot, to filming herself pretending to concentrate. She is so lost after the sleazy Phil/jealous witch comments.

Reactions: 15
she needs to ask her followers what they want to see from her because this isn’t it. It was literally 2 stories of her pretending to read/type on her laptop. I don’t get the thought process of having the idea, setting up the phone in the right spot, to filming herself pretending to concentrate. She is so lost after the sleazy Phil/jealous witch comments.
She was lost well before that drama. She has absolutely no direction or drive in life.

Reactions: 11
Her fake typing and filming it is her best content yet the head.

Also, trying to open that stupid calm patch?! Clearly barely uses them the way she tried ripping it when it clearly seperates at the top.

Great work darls! 👏

Reactions: 12
I’m convinced she bought the LV shoes with flood money. As if she wouldn’t have filmed all the damage as a thirst for freebies.
This response made absolutely no sense! Just word vomit! So did you flood or not?!

Agreed though, it would have made The Gram. Her #content is at an absolute low at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Phil makes my vagina clam shut. He is so embarrassing. Everything he posts or the reels he makes. He's so bleeping creepy. I cringe everytime! I'm surprised Jessiiikaa ain't out there looking for someone more than Phil. Her personality jumps ship with everything else after the initial obsession. He's that gross 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m convinced she bought the LV shoes with flood money. As if she wouldn’t have filmed all the damage as a thirst for freebies.
Definitely stinks like she got flood relief by claiming damaged goods, but so very vague about what/how things got damaged. Were the brand new rugs for her boys rooms just chucked on the shed floor?? Coz she seriously didn't get enough water at her place for it to have come up to a shelf or anywhere else they could have been put. Very dodgy explanation indeed

Reactions: 9
I agree if it flooded we'd have heard about it. I'd say everything ended up with mildew just from being on the ground, damp rises from concrete that's why most people store anything good on shelves or in plastic boxes in garages/ sheds not chucked in a pile on the floor 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.