Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone share the link? her stories have expired so I cant see the depop account

Reactions: 1
Lullaby send her so much free stuff + pay her advertising fee, should send them her depop link.

Reactions: 9
Phil you absolute twit- you shouldn't need to pay for an office or creative space when you have a home available to work from. Your wife is the issue. Have her step up and be a mother - she doesn't work a job, she sloths around at home watching Netflix. She is the issue. You need to man up and sort her out. You are a push over. Absolutely walked all over.

Reactions: 15
LC has an ask me anything up at the moment!!!

Ok ladies, official response from LC - they don’t give a tit

36F2D2F4-8640-494C-9886-8D0AF19EBF5C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maurie & eve Knit

Small mark but I think will wash out

1651637894944.png

Umm.. the actual f@ck am I reading! Wash it you lazy sloth.. who takes photos of their dirty clothing to sell???? :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve continued the convo with LC but they (Respectfully) see no issue with her saying she’s not into their clothing (“not her style” as she said in her stories a few days ago!) and ok reselling for $

I would have actually rather they fobbed me off and say they will look into it, than stick up for her! Do I burn my LC clothes now? 😂

Sorry to keep harping on, just got this reply! Wow!

A71EED36-D40D-40F7-A859-BBAC7C4D6134.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It legit shocks me any of these brands stick
Up for her. She’s beyond despicable
I think we all just need to take a pause and think about the brands that choose to use 'influencers' like JW. How they use them. Why they use them.

Reactions: 8
I’ve continued the convo with LC but they (Respectfully) see no issue with her saying she’s not into their clothing (“not her style” as she said in her stories a few days ago!) and ok reselling for $

I would have actually rather they fobbed me off and say they will look into it, than stick up for her! Do I burn my LC clothes now? 😂

View attachment 1241331
That’s a very condescending response. Oh well, lost me as a customer (and I’ve spent a stupid amount of money on their loungewear).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s a very condescending response. Oh well, lost me as a customer (and I’ve spent a stupid amount of money on their loungewear).
So condescending. Actually made me feel like tit. Just bought myself an Anine Bing shirt to cheer myself up and courier is delivering it within the hour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well clearly they are friends with her so they don't care.

A business based in good ole Burpengary isn't really going to be a market leader now is it. Bogans attract bogans o_O

They can have each other.

It also makes it pretty obvious that Jess knows we are reporting brands for working with her.

I don't care that this is her livelihood when she does such a terrible job at it and shows us that she has not ethics etc.

If she hadn't been so classless, homophobic and said truly disgusting things at times we probably wouldn't care.

Reactions: 10
LC has an ask me anything up at the moment!!!

Ok ladies, official response from LC - they don’t give a tit

View attachment 1241310
Yes of course she can do what she wants but it makes your brand look bad that she doesn’t actually want to keep it!!!!! Fark some business owners are thick - put a clause in the contract that that have to discreetly donate clothes they no longer need/want. Sorted ✅

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1241331
That’s so disappointing. Do they not realise how bad this looks for their brand? Never bought anything from LC and never will (especially now).

Reactions: 12
That response is such trash.

These brands are pure filth.

The State that flooded!? You gift her all this tit that she stains anyway!? Donate it you actual piece of tit.

I personally don't support any brands that use influencers but it's just so dissappointing. Their responses are so rude and condescending. Do they realize people aren't stupid like the influencers they use!? People will stop buying from the brand that feeds their family!?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.