Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also did she miss the entire controversy around that whole thing?!?
One of her managers posts the other day gave me Kim K vibes. I can’t stand that same amount of hours in a day line… not everyone’s hours are equal and not denying you didn’t build your biz from nothing or work hard but also being able to afford to live off one wage whilst building a biz is a privilege in itself.

96C74C8E-8DE0-4C04-B4B6-8B5E28D451D7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She really is by far the laziest person who documents their life. Like she doesn’t wash her clothes or put her washing away, she lays on the couch all day, doesn’t cook proper meals, doesn’t take those poor kids to any activities and she doesn’t even clean her house. I don’t get her appeal surely half her followers are paid and the rest hate follow cos she does nothing interesting ever!

Reactions: 14
One of her managers posts the other day gave me Kim K vibes. I can’t stand that same amount of hours in a day line… not everyone’s hours are equal and not denying you didn’t build your biz from nothing or work hard but also being able to afford to live off one wage whilst building a biz is a privilege in itself.

View attachment 1222018
THIS. Being able to live off one wage - and even considering she’s starting a business as a “creative” outlet or for “fun”, not because she needs to pay a mortgage/rent, gas & electricity or to fund extra curricular activities ignores the fact lots of families have dual incomes just to keep up with costs of living. Lots of women work jobs they require qualifications for, or are the breadwinners in this day and age. Being able to start a drop shipping website or sell things just to have pocket money ignores a reality for lots of families in expensive suburbs like Sydney and Melbourne.

The other point I want to make is not everyone wants to be a BOSS BABE or drop ship stuff from China and call themselves CEO or whatever. I do not admire these people. I admire people who use their platform responsibly or who have innovation and not just adding more landfill to an increasingly damaged planet. Some of us just want jobs that respect our skills and provide for our families. Lots of us already are working in these jobs. Reading something like that shits me. I already work and get paid well. I have a degree. I have no desire to start a business. My hours in the day are not the same. I’m already coming from a place of privilege because I’m not working for minimum wages. I would hate to read this tit if I were working 40 hours a week for $25+ an hour with kids in school and as a single parent. No the hours in the day are not the bleeping same.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No shade on her body because I actually really like it but that bum is not size 8. Her bum and thighs wouldn’t even be a 10!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1222018
Mikhailla also used to post about her mum babysitting Cruz during the week and how she didn’t have to do any laundry or cleaning because her mum would do it.
She also doesn’t seem to work Fridays and is regularly posting about boxing or going to the gym or even just designing her Reno, during work hours.
So while she does have the same amount of hours in a day, she certainly doesn’t have the same amount of tasks to do.

Reactions: 17
Of course there is a filter on it, her skin looks like a crack head. Although the filter does nothing to disguise her putrid hair.
She must have filmed with a filter, saved it, then re posted zoomed in so we cant see the filter banner at the top. Seems like a lot of effort haha

Reactions: 9
She must have filmed with a filter, saved it, then re posted zoomed in so we cant see the filter banner at the top. Seems like a lot of effort haha
Haha yep sounds like it but this witch has nothing to do. But surely like you said it's too clear to be her actual skin.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1222018
She also had her mum looking after her kids a few days a week also doing the washing, cleaning and probably cooking, so of course she had more hours in the day. Her husband is now on her payroll she is deadset one of the most boring people out there. When she talks her voice is such a monotone

Reactions: 5
She recommends doing something for yourself each week, “like a weekly wash and blow dry”… yeah a blow wave near me costs $65 which is $260 a month!! She is so out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has more than one something though, also, who has time for that....I can wash and dry my hair, I don't need to pay for that

Reactions: 10
Eye brows, the weave, skin needling, nails, ice skating lessons, a cleaner, ugly shoes, 2nd wedding, time to binge watch entire series in 1 day but still needs something just for her each week. She really is a selfish pig 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She recommends doing something for yourself each week, “like a weekly wash and blow dry”… yeah a blow wave near me costs $65 which is $260 a month!! She is so out of touch with reality.
I am interested to see how she goes at the end of the year with cost of living & interest rate rises and a house she likely overpaid for…

Reactions: 12
I am interested to see how she goes at the end of the year with cost of living & interest rate rises and a house she likely overpaid for…
It will be interesting to see if her next lot of albums fail the same as the scrapbooks. Maybe her followers are over all of them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.