Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GemmaBish

How utterly convenient... only the scrapbooks burnt. And she isn't upset about it either. No big deal.
What an absolute set up!

Reactions: 20

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Hopefully this is a permanent thing and they’re off to new parents who love them and will raise them

B7CD1384-BEB3-4713-8AA3-98B0FF96CDAD.jpeg

But really

Why plan errands etc on weekends when kids are home??!!! Wtf! Neither of them work during the week!!

• Haha
  • Wow

lionness101

The girl in the group that she bullied has told everyone that she was a Lawyer. No one questioned it as it didn’t matter what each other’s professions were as the point of the group was friendship. Well, Jessiika didn’t believe that this girl was a lawyer and targeted her to the point of saying she saw this girl in a shopping centre in the middle of the day with an elderly person. She was implying that this girl wasn’t a lawyer and was a carer or nurse of some sort. It was so strange because why did it matter what this girl did!! I remember a lot of fights and Jessiika inviting everyone to future events but not this girl. She was absolutely set on outing this girl and proving that she had lied.

At this time.. Jessiika was working in child care and then maybe a car rental company for 5 seconds

• Wow
  • Heart

forreallife

Apart instead of a part, spent instead of spend and imitative instead of initiative. You literally had ONE job.
I’m the first to admit I frequent in typos in texts and messages, however, those aren’t things I’m being paid to write. A little proof read goes a long way.
How and why companies still choose her to promote their products is beyond me. And in this instance, an eco product nonetheless.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
Let’s face it, this absolute farce and waste of money second wedding is for two things only:
1. CONTENT - she’s running out. Her boring, miserable existence has nothing of value to offer her followers other than second-hand embarrassment and LOLs, her kids are getting older (and let’s be honest here, we’re really only talking about 1 kid - Golden child) / less cute / less marketable I suspect and with no more kids on the way - sponsored baby/kids sponsored posts will dry up. Even Bloom is boring AF - she puts zero work into it and hopes to make a quick buck.

2. Her constant need to keep up with the Jones’s and remain relevant. It’s for ONE fucking day - the euphoria of it all (for her) will then wear off pretty quickly when she goes back to her fucking boring life. Sure, the planning etc will give her content but nothing will bring her satisfaction as she’s the most shallow, vapid, basic bitch on the gram.

She just makes me rage. Everything is about her her her. She spends so much on herself - I am amazed. As a mother on mat leave, with a husband (and a very good collective income), we’d rather forgo a lot of luxuries these days because we want to plan for the future and want our my child to have the best. Being a parent is such a fucking privilege, it makes me angry how she treats her kids. This vanity project wedding is a fucking waste of money - I feel sad for her kids.

The fact that she can’t justify spending money on things her family needs, but will whimsically spend THOUSANDS on herself each month, says all we need to know about this blob of a human.

I could size down

So let me get this straight.
She posted complaining her shipping quote is $14k but the next lot of stories are of her still entertaining this ridiculous "wedding" venture. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
BLOCKED by jessii from the block on my finsta! Sarah Kearns and Jessiiiiikaaah in one night! Double whammy!

• Haha
  • Wow
The filter momentarily dropped and revealed her ACTUAL skin and features. I swear she would look nothing like what her followers think she looks like in real life…

Salon wash and blow dry from yesterday is looking great, sweetie.(y)

1F4ECB8B-FE13-43D5-BD84-CE5F33DDB03C.jpeg

0540A44F-F4B7-45D2-B813-4C38F5675992.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
That’s a very condescending response. Oh well, lost me as a customer (and I’ve spent a stupid amount of money on their loungewear).
So condescending. Actually made me feel like shit. Just bought myself an Anine Bing shirt to cheer myself up and courier is delivering it within the hour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think unfortunately for Jess and the other influencers, people are getting over it. Gossip sites are becoming more and more popular, people are looking at what is posted online with a more discerning eye. It’s been a free for all for influencers for a longggg time.

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
No parties for any of the kids this year....that would bring THEM too much enjoyment. It's not about them. It's about Jessiiiii.

How fucking sad. The highlight of my year is doing my kids birthday parties. Sheer joy and delight when they celebrate their special day with their friends, but you know I'm a real mum, the maternal loving type who puts her kids first and makes their lives as magical as possible. We aren't all the same Jesssiiiiika. Some mothers are just ovens, that is all you are. Selfish B.
It’s so awful! Imagine putting your own needs ahead of throwing your children a birthday party?? The boys are now in school making friends (hopefully) and there’s nothing more rewarding than putting together a party for your kids and watching the smile on their faces as they play. Even people on the most extreme circumstances and budgets somehow manage to do this. It really doesn’t take much to make your kids happy, but she can’t be bothered? Money to spend on a ridiculous second wedding that isn’t needed is more important??!! Jesus Fucking Christ 😳😳😳

• Heart
Two guesses on which one kid she is only planning on taking on a trip! I can’t with her anymore! The way this bitch favours Goldie is foul! She needs to grow up and parent all those kids. While your reading here Jess those boys are way cuter than Goldie and are a shit mum to them grow up!
I’m a parent of 3 kids, and I find her most recent post absolutely vile. Bitch, WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN?! The fact that she’s preempting travelling with them all as being too hard, too overwhelming or whatever, before it’s even happened, is just disgusting.

Some of my favourite & most treasured memories are of holidays with all 3 of my kids when they were little. I can’t even imagine hand-selecting which ones get to come and which ones miss out, least of all publicly stating that I don’t want to take them all because it’s too hard.

I truly hope that women who have perhaps lost a child, or are struggling to conceive, have this piece of shit blocked so they never have to see her “content”, whinging about being a mother.

• Sad

accountaNILity

Dress as your fave influencer!!!!!!! :p:LOL::D
I’m going to wear my favourite white singlet that iv worn 8 days in a row with the stains to prove it. Grab my size 8 jeans from the massive pile of clothes I have in my bedroom and pull them up over my thic size 14 ass. Drag my lackey husband along and my favourite child (the other 2 will be fine for a few hours-we have a trampoline at home 🔪) and see you all there

• Haha

seozi

Don’t be fooled, she WAS a photographer and had/has connections, this is simply a freebie call-out.
I forgot about that actually. She wasn’t particularly horrible at it either, did quite a few births if I recall.
If she was smart, she would have teamed up with Phil to start a business, she could have photographed weddings, he could have done the videography. They could have made some serious SUSTAINABLE coin. But no, she wants the rewards $$ with minimal effort, so let’s flog photo albums. I’m really interested to see what she brings out next?? How many photo albums do people need? Might need to market a bit further than her Instagram.. like put the product on a shelf? But again, that requires effort 😉