Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe an eco friendly company aligned with her with takeaway coffee cups every day, so much consumerism and wastage
You would think these companies would do a bit more due diligence on the people they pay to promote their products. I was interested in this until I saw they were using this dummy for promotion

Reactions: 6
I still can't believe an eco friendly company aligned with her with takeaway coffee cups every day, so much consumerism and wastage
We’ll see a bottle of coles or dynamo laundry detergent soon enough though. Do we remember the chicken schnitzel hello fresh debacle!? She’s redoing a wedding for Chris sakes, how’s that for consumerism?? Ahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apart instead of a part, spent instead of spend and imitative instead of initiative. You literally had ONE job.
I’m the first to admit I frequent in typos in texts and messages, however, those aren’t things I’m being paid to write. A little proof read goes a long way.
How and why companies still choose her to promote their products is beyond me. And in this instance, an eco product nonetheless.
Ah, yes. ‘Imitative’. Just the word every company wants their products to be associated with.

Reactions: 9
I have sent them a message. As a genuine fan of this company they need feedback from people that actually BUY and USE their products!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have sent them a message. As a genuine fan of this company they need feedback from people that actually BUY and USE their products!
I've said this before.

More people need to. Not in a nasty way. But make them aware. They are spending $$$ on these flogs!

Reactions: 8
I've said this before.

More people need to. Not in a nasty way. But make them aware. They are spending $$$ on these flogs!
Sent my two cents too - we cant let them get away with tarnishing companies by selling them this lying, manipulative tool as an influencer.

Reactions: 6
Hahaha, she's been quiet today because the Bloom shed caught on fire. Oh wow. Too funny. All those scrapbooks she couldn't offload are probably ruined now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the expensive Xmas tree was saved though. Wonder if they are clever enough to have insurance??

“Guys, so after the Burpengary Fire & Rescue guys came and poot out my shed fire, they sent me a message, and if you use JESSIIKA20 you can get a little discount on any of their services, which is super exciting…….”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And her shed was on fire! She’s an absolute head and is so lucky her house didn’t burn down and that no one was injured. Blamed it on a light. I’m guessing it was left on!!
Interestingly enough my first thoughts were, who/what is she going to blame? There is no accountability with this one ie. Goldie’s accident was ikeas fault, the boys slashing the trampoline with knives, people being ‘opinionated’ about her online etc etc. It’s disturbing to think that she can’t process the motivation or willingness to just BE. BETTER.

The shed fire sucks obviously but I’d hate to think she’d paid for dodgy home job electrical or insulation and neglected any maintenance like a real adult would prioritise.

Reactions: 7
Looks like the expensive Xmas tree was saved though. Wonder if they are clever enough to have insurance??
She doesn't like paying for things that don't give her automatic gratification. However banks usually require evidence of home insurance to a certain amount when a long goes unconditional now so that may save them

Reactions: 2
My first thought was this is an insurance job to cover the costs of the scrap books she was never going to sell 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My first thought was this is an insurance job to cover the costs of the scrap books she was never going to sell 😬
100% my thought too... hello insurance claim on stock that isn't selling, to pay for next shipment delivery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.