Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wait. So this “mother” barely gives her boys a decent birthday, can’t be bothered for an ENT appointment or speech therapy for golden NOR SWIMMING LESSONS?!?! However no questions asked when it comes to spending endless cash on herself?
Babe. I hate to break it to ya but lip tattoos and fuckin blunt tape in extensions aren’t gonna help you. Like… at all. You chose to have a child x3, why not spend some cash on them and not just pass on gifted shit?? I am MADDDDD
This is why she is my most hated "influencer". She is the most selfish mother. She hates those boys, she likes Goldie but not enough to put her before herself. Phil has a lot to answer for allowing her to be how she is. If that were my wife she would he kicked to the kerb. Parents put their kids needs first! They grow up and don't regress in age. She is so immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

shelookscute

Chatty Member
None of it will go ahead
She’ll be shocked at the quote and it will not be mentioned again
Like the pool 😂 it has never been mentioned again when ppl suggested it would be between 50-70k!
---
ETA

Also really struggling to even imagine how she can afford a new kitchen when her interest rate has or is about to double. I know she keeps banging on about refinancing to renovate but isn’t that just increasing your loan amount if you use equity?* She is so dumb.

*could be wrong, I don’t know much about finance but I do know borrowing to reno in this climate is just down right idiotic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
They have to be up to their 👁's in debt & own absolutely nothing surely.
You would think so? The amount of spending. Unbelievable.
---
By the way it pisses me off that Harbour Town gave money to these morons to shop. Why not give that money to families who need it and appreciate it? I'm sure there are many people who $300 to spend would mean the absolute world.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Even though I wasn’t invited, I would like to RSVP a big NO to that party. Looked cold and boring, just like Jessii.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Goodriddens

I can guarantee you she herself cancelled goldies ent appointment because SHE didn't want to take her!! ENT very RARELY just cancel appointments and when they do, they reschedule very soon after.
Does she no realise how fkn important it is for her child to see the ENT and also a paediatric dr?
Why doesn't she care for her kids??
Do these fuckwits realise kids aren't for fkn content, they are for life!!
Out of most 'influencers' she takes the cake for not giving a fuck about her kids.
Couldn't agree more. Everyone saying how jess does the bare minimum but to me, medical care IS the bare minimum (when in the position to very much be able to afford it) and she is not even doing that. She is the worst.

beigebabe

VIP Member
“I’m not sure about the silver range hood” bitch it’s stainless steel. What a moron.

• Haha

MsTxx

For someone who is always at the gym, promoting the gym, eating separate meals to his family cause he's doing gym challenges etc... why is Phil such a weedy bloke? Very girly legs!!

At least for once in her life Jess actually put some effort into a paid advert.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Didn't she say or do something that completely contradicted that Claratyne ad not long after too? I feel like there was a funny story not long after she did the allergy ad? Can anyone remember? There's been that many dickhead moves that it's hard to remember them all.
Yeah this was a Messii Jessii special! The whole #ad was a total clusterfuck. She was sent to Canberra for Floriade to film, but all the vision was of her with random dogs. She sounded way more nasally than usual on the voiceover, and referred to it as “ClaraNtyne”. It was fucking hysterical.

• Haha

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
Did anyone see she hello fresh stories she originally had on her captions, here is the link to youfoodz, but has now fixed it up. She is hopeless

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
She doesn’t like it, fuck she’s an idiot, no one likes it. It’s a part of life. As Mums we do lots of stuff we don’t like, that makes us uncomfortable, being able to push that to the side to comfort your child should be the priority, not sitting in your car, picking at your meth scabbed, greasy face and lips.

Attachments

Emmum

Chatty Member
Girl is looking ROUGH in those stories. All that money on skincare and my skin using good old Olay and Cetaphil looks 395 times better!

• Haha

whattheduck87

View attachment 2429744
i feel like you’re going to come out of this feeling extremely overwhelmed with hopefully a realisation that you’re terribly unprepared to put in the amount of work and effort it takes to run and build a successful small business. You’re just not smart enough Messii, plus you’re way too lazy to do it properly
Talking about her podcast and getting it big enough to have ads etc….. because everyone wants to advertise on a podcast rehashing google finds with a nasally voice whilst a creep listens in and reacts…. I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard

• Haha

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how they survive with their incomes/lack of stable work. Philth helping her pack? Where is his work/job?? I get he’s a videographer but like, that’s not a stable job/income. Neither is hers. HOW do they pay their mortgage plus food plus all the extra shit she spends on herself?? I guess it’s all relative - my husband and I earn very good coin - we work hard and have well-paying STABLE jobs. But boy, even we are feeling the pinch and are Pulling back on discretionary spending - our mortgage has gone up nearly $2000 per month (variable so not such a shock). I can’t wait until these lazy-ass bogans come off their fixed interest, they are in for a rude fucking shock.