Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmum

Chatty Member
The stories about the staff hiring for Bloom - so she will essentially do nothing?

Also ChatGPT is basically an employee at the moment because those ads were not written by her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she did the ancestry DNA test because people kept telling her she looked Egyptian and was disappointed when it said she wasn’t 😂

• Haha

Emmum

Chatty Member
Another day, another pointless and boring story… laying in bed with a towel on her head in her dressing gown, while most parents of three kids are in the middle of the chaos that is the busiest time of their days.

I do not understand this household. How does it function?! Does she do ANYTHING when it comes to necessary parenting? Do those kids just get themselves sorted every day with no help? Imagine being a little kid in the morning on a school day and you walk past your mum laying in bed like a fucking slob telling her phone a random story about the day before. It’s so WEIRD TO ME.

Also, the hypocrisy of her talking about road rage when she’s the worlds biggest psycho when driving. Amazing.
Well the poor boys have already been shoved on the bus at 7am probably with little breakfast so they can sit on the bus for an hour each way to get to school.

And the golden child will be with Philth because Jessiiiii has priorities which involves saving the world from road rage and thinking we all care about her stupid hair.

I agree - how are that time of the day with three kids she can be lying in bed in a dressing gown talking to her phone about a literally nothing story is beyond me.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Didn’t she just post that the finance had been approved? Has this changed? It was a huge shock to me when she said they’d been approved!
I think this is in reference to when they were knocked back in 2020 for buying a house. They had a guarantor that fell through. Eventually they managed to get finance to buy their home. It’s why I don’t buy them being cashed up. They are heavily leveraged and got lucky. Money comes in and it goes out. I doubt there’s any logical thought to future planning. How on earth can you spend like they do - on absolute shit - and have savings? You don’t. The car - financed.

• Heart

em1985

It wouldn't have randomly happened either, they send a letter out telling you they aren't up to date and you have until this date to sort it out before ccs is affected.

I wish Phil would leave her. She needs the reality check. He won't though because he's a loyal dog that needs her income.
---
Why are these dickheads staying in a hotel anyway? Mikkhailaaaaa lives in Stafford so no reason for her to be away from home. Burpengary is about an hour in the traffic, people do the commute every day for work with no issues, why can't Jessiiiika? It's gross.

• Angry
She posted a tiktok about how she feels left out and third wheeled by her twin sisters (I assume they are the two sisters that booked the cruise with her parents). Surefire way to make people want to include you is shove your way in on a holiday you obviously weren’t invited to 😂

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Dill standing at the bar with three credit cards out to pay for their drinks. 🤨 That's livin Barry.🤩

• Haha

Emmum

Chatty Member
And now she’s off to get her lips tattooed. The stupid spending never ends.
She is paying to get her lips tattooed but prefers lip colour close to her natural lip colour anyway? Just buy lip balm then you twit!

More useless spending will happen over the next few weeks always happens after a sale on Bloom.

• Haha

HeyBub

VIP Member
I just spent the weekend with my 3 yr old granddaughter and her speech is so clear - I just assumed that’s how all kids talk but Goldie’s is terrible. How very sad that her parents are a pair of self absorbed cunts and don’t care

Why the F is she at an event aimed at pregnant mothers/mothers with young babies/mothers planning more kids?? None of this is relevant to her given she doesn't want anymore kids and Phil has had the snip?! Mikhailla the lying bitch wrote a comment to someone who questioned her on the Outspoken group saying her influencers only agree to whatever jobs THEY want to do - why the hell is Jessiiiika there? Surely she wouldn't WANT this? Anything for time off being a mother though. Any excuse to be alone for the laziest shit mother.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Jessiiiiii is just throwing all sorts of stuff at the influencing wall to see what she can make stick
which so far is zero
mostly because she is unappealing, not intelligent and fundamentally lazy - IMO anyway
she doesn't want to work and doesn't have any original ideas
she is lucky she has the likes of mikkaaaiiilllha blowing smoke up her sizable arse to try to get things off the ground for her
but see above on why none of it works
its like a car crash you just can't look away from

notgifted

VIP Member
Th

This is so wrong...I'd be so furious if that was my child's class photo being used for her album advertisement....surely she got permission 😳
100% no permission from the school or parents would have been provided here, I’ll have to go check and see if I can see this and what school etc I will contact them. Fuck this stupid bitch.

Goodriddens

Would love to know what the fuck she is doing to ensure her children aren't fucked by her parenting?? Is she insane? When does she consider them or put them before herself? Is she that delusional that she feels she does this for them? Crazy.
This makes her even worse than I ever thought possible. The fact she KNOWS the profound impact these early years have on children and how every interaction we have with them over time whilst raising them literally shapes who they become and SHE STILL TREATS THEM LIKE DOG SHIT. I honestly thought her mothering behaviour (and lack thereof) was due to being a mindless, neglectful, selfish, shit mother with no maternal bone in her body. This response from her however, 100% makes her even worse and does not lift up her image as much as she thinks it does. My God.

• Heart

basketballbelly

Talking about how her teeth aren't normal and no one had mentioned it before - smilebright would not be happy with someone they paid to promote them saying that.

Invisalign won't work because she is too lazy and won't follow up and they will shift back.

And please she is getting Botox in her jaw for a slimmer jaw, so obvious.
Apparently no one has ever mentioned it before even though she goes for a six monthly clean? So a dentist is apparently looking at her teeth every six months and they JUST decided this time that her teeth are all wrong? OK 👍

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
OMG!!!
Where did this photo come from?? Where was it unearthed??
I am S.H.O.O.K.
If you’re bored, click on her tagged photos and scroll back to, like, 2018/2019. It’s fascinating. I’ll be honest, I can actually see the appeal she had back then - young, kinda daggy, suburban Mum, happily married, making memories with her young family…. even the gap tooth and ratty hair thing worked for her. 2019 isn’t really that long ago, but my god, she’s a completely different person now in every way. She’s bought the Instagram Dream Life Package - designer clothes, plumped up lips, fake friends, hates her kids etc. - and I think it’s really sad.

Scrolling back a few years will also show you just how much she’s pimped out those poor kids, and you’ll also see how much of a driving force Filthy Phil has been in this whole thing. I used to think he was a background player, but I get the feeling it’s been him pushing this the whole time.

Anyway, enjoy the trip down bogan memory lane. It was nice to see old photos of her looking like she actually once enjoyed motherhood…….

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Boo bloody hoo Jjjeeesssiii, you spend more money than that on yourself regularly. What kid enjoys getting their vaccinations you fool.

kirstieeh

Messi honestly just thinks they will all grow out of this stuff without intervention or she will let school sort it out. She is not a very maternal person it would seem.
The school will intervene but she is the one that has to be on board with making appointments, going to said appointments, paying money if not wanting to wait 2+ years in the public system, doing to paper work for funding eg. NDIS (which is no walk in the park). She won't do any of that because it will take time out of her day to do something remotely important for her children.
She is not 1% maternal at all. This kids were made because 1. Someone gave her attention, 2. For content. That is it.