Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insurance_who

Didn’t realise I bought tickets so close.. thought I was at the back… yeah okay sure you *bought* tickets… you don’t spend money on anything for the kids so we all know it was grifted 🙄
Also making it pretty obviously that you’re reading here messiika 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This will be the cruise they are going on in October I reckon, Pacific Island Hopper, 7 Nights from 23rd October, so another week off school for the kids. She will probably launch her Xmas albums the weekend before so she can take everyone’s money and not ship anything out for ages.
Ordinarily I’d agree, but I feel like the bar has been lowered and at least Jess eventually ships her stuff out 😂

Reactions: 2

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I can’t quite believe I am saying this (I don’t dislike ANY influencer like I do this shitty, poor excuse for a mother) but the latest TikTok with Goldie is actually super cute.

Reactions: 1

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Yuck, jealous of what?
She looks hideous, he partner looks like a toe, she can't even parent on a good day, can't run a business?
Not sure what there is to be jealous of?.. unless I'm missing something?
My toes look better 💅

notgifted

VIP Member
What on gods name am I looking at 😦😦😦😦 She never ceases to amaze me.
---
It’s the sheets on the line all bunched up too for me, she really is the laziest sack of shit on the planet.

Ever heard of pegs?
Lol I hadn’t noticed the sheets on the line.

Have we spotted Mars lately?

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Looks like torn lino yes! The coffee table is way too big imo. Also I see the ugly stone table and that random chair she had in the other room didn’t sell when they were listed on market place 😂 Way too much furniture jammed in that space!
Lino?!? 😂😂😂