Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New paint colour for the month… sorry let’s not give her that long new paint colour for the week
[/QUOTE]

She's fucking not painting is she? 🫠🙃

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else pick up on her stuff up with her new product that she had to go and source something for it before the launch? I’m thinking a whiteboard style planner and she didn’t get pens for it?

notgifted

VIP Member
Oh great thank you for clarifying! I was trying to work out who the hell Mr B is as my kids are all over YouTube.
just purchased Mr Beasts chocolate- influenced by a tattler hahaha
Yeah I wasn’t sure who she meant at first and the Penny dropped

Yeah this was a Messii Jessii special! The whole #ad was a total clusterfuck. She was sent to Canberra for Floriade to film, but all the vision was of her with random dogs. She sounded way more nasally than usual on the voiceover, and referred to it as “ClaraNtyne”. It was fucking hysterical.
Doing gods work! 👏

Five Of Each

She literally has already done this “challenge”. Back when it was going around. I think with Taylah or her sister, but she’s definitely already done it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She’s probably only done it because she was buying probably one chocolate for the kid’s birthday and bought the rest for her to save on postage.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Maybe be they filmed Harbourtown on Monday while they were at the Coast or did the kids make an appearance?