Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was at the same pool today.. Phil was pretty much staring at all the girls in bikinis, Jess was laying on a towel in the sun, not watching the kids.. Phil was pretty much ‘handling’ Goldie and the boys were off on their own with the two girls..
Hello Brissie Northside local!
Of course she spent her day on her ass doing no parenting. It's jessiii's world, they are just in it....sometimes.
---
Was jjeessii wearing her new red bikini?
Hahahahaha oh yes please, was she? Pissed we didn't go there today now.

Reactions: 2
She was always very hush hush about her chosen surgeon, and now I see why - it was Phfilth!

(Kidding - but judging by how botched that is it wouldn’t be completely out of the realm)….
She wasn't hush about her surgeon at all! It was Dr Richardson. Her mum went to him so she did too.

• Wow

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Where is the actual soil? Also does anyone think it looks like she’s just moving the mulch from the front garden and hasn’t actually purchased fresh mulch? Nothing will grow on top of cardboard with no soil Jessi!

Kids=$$$

Can she claim part of these kitchen renovations on tax? Like if she does more sponsored Hello Fresh type boxes or takes photos of her albums in the kitchen? 🤔 does anyone know?
You can claim home improvements for business purposes but you will have to pay capital gains tax on the property when you sell it as you have used it to make profit.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I can guarantee you she herself cancelled goldies ent appointment because SHE didn't want to take her!! ENT very RARELY just cancel appointments and when they do, they reschedule very soon after.
Does she no realise how fkn important it is for her child to see the ENT and also a paediatric dr?
Why doesn't she care for her kids??
Do these fuckwits realise kids aren't for fkn content, they are for life!!
Out of most 'influencers' she takes the cake for not giving a fuck about her kids.
Probably just didn't bother to turn up to the appointment because she forgot all about it.

pussycatmeowed

Late to the party BUT did I spot at least two children with floating devices at the pool? I get Goldie. But definitely not the next one. Although if dipshit was not actually supervising its best he is using one I guess!

notgifted

VIP Member
Didn’t she just post that the finance had been approved? Has this changed? It was a huge shock to me when she said they’d been approved!
So they went back to a mortgage broker instead of the bank to refinance, so does that mean they likely had to change lenders to get extra money on top of what they owe? Is this the norm?
When we got money out of our home loan for our pool we just went directly to our bank and redrew money, so I don’t quite understand what they are doing here?

notgifted

VIP Member
Those lips looks dreadful, fucking hell, she just gets worse & worse, the haircut, now this 🤢
The video of her dancing and that thirsty predator hovering around is just repulsive.