Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doggonestupido

My son does too ( he has 3 and we went private and paid $6k) his enamel didn’t develop properly.

Her son looks to have more than mine and I can’t see her paying $6k for his if she isn’t even paying for G to see an ENT.
Also whilst your spending money
On makeup hauls, Botox, fillers and everything else maybe throw some money your kids way to get haircuts and tracksuits for winter.
Shorts and T-shirt’s ain’t a vibe for this weather - how her friends haven’t pulled her aside and asked what’s up with all 3 kids. They can’t talk!
I don't mean to WK this C%$nt of a mother but it's been 25 degrees during the day up here, my kids are still in shorts and tshirt 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Pindawg

VIP Member
Let's not forget "Christmas bubbles"
---
Oh and don't you love how when putting on the lip liner, she says "and I have to say, this went on rather smooth!" Girl, I thought these were your "top three items" from that brand? :rolleyes: (We already know you only shop makeup from Mecca but it makes it extra funny when you can't even cover up the fact that any ads for this brand are actually first impressions, confirming you've never tried any of it before selling to your audience)
her whole video actually made no sense as she tried to imply at the start that she chose the products from what was in her DMs from followers (you guizz) and then proceeds to tell those same followers that this is what they'll love

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Tayla was influencing before she was hired at Bloom, she likely wanted a boost of followers once Jess started posting her, the boyfriend was posting ads too actually
Great I look forward to those eyebrows assaulting my eye balls even more than they already are 😫

• Haha

whattheduck87

Looks like she’s having the time of her life at her party 😂😂😂
Or maybe the fillers have caught up and that’s the only face she can make?
---
Yolo alright.

She really makes each and everyday the Jessiika show doesn’t she.
---

My 3 year old currently would love the dress! But Jess doesn’t do it justice 😂
Apparently it’s an intellectual copyright issue if influencers are using barbie logos on posts/stories… I wonder who to report too? I tried to go via report, but said a form needs to be completed?

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Give me botox or fillers any day over lip tattoo. It’s for fuc…ng life and so many horror stories. It seeps into wrinkles & surrounds as you age. She’ll soon realise. Use a Lip liner you moronnnnn.