Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
Philth is in Cairns with the kids. Why are they holidaying now?
He had a job there by the looks for his videography, but surely Jess could have stayed home from the cruise, so I would say he’s had to take them with him, missing more school & Kindy, plus the flights are not cheap.

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
They used to be and then had a falling out. I think George was using Jess for photos and Jess was using George to build her following. Summer and the hairdresser were in the crew too
Oh interesting how long ago was this? It doesn’t look like Summer and George are the friends they once were either

She could have dropped the lunchbox off and been home again in the time she tried to doll up her face. She is a terrible mother.
also can someone start a new thread please the amount of pages we are up to is giving me anxiety haha
Honestly she could have easily came back with a lunchbox so she wasn't left out. Alas, coming home to talk to your phone is more important.

ammg885

Not sure if the kids are in cairns? But it was a public holiday in Brisbane today for Ekka (Royal show) so they wouldn’t have been at school.
At least it sounds like they had a fun day with Phil.
No the public holiday is Wednesday for the Ekka.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Her surgeon gave no fucks for her well-being given she was a 10/11 months post partum mum. Seriously do these unethical idiots think that a woman's body is in the right state to have major surgery on after such a huge physical journey that is pregnancy and child birth? Makes me angry that she wasn't told to calm down for a while before jumping into it. Sad.
---
Even Phil should have put a stop to it. Just ridiculous. What a waste of his super money.
She was always very hush hush about her chosen surgeon, and now I see why - it was Phfilth!

(Kidding - but judging by how botched that is it wouldn’t be completely out of the realm)….

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
You would think so? The amount of spending. Unbelievable.
---
By the way it pisses me off that Harbour Town gave money to these morons to shop. Why not give that money to families who need it and appreciate it? I'm sure there are many people who $300 to spend would mean the absolute world.
Agreeeeee!

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Philth is in Cairns with the kids. Why are they holidaying now?
Not sure if the kids are in cairns? But it was a public holiday in Brisbane today for Ekka (Royal show) so they wouldn’t have been at school.
At least it sounds like they had a fun day with Phil.