Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candles! So fecking original , She’s even asking her followers to more or less design them. Candles are everywhere and they are dirt cheap. As if this cow could possibly come up with anything different. She’ll bulk buy from Ali and mark up 500%, same as with the albums. Even have to pay postage. Don’t buy anything from this mole guarantee you’ll get it cheaper/better quality even at red dot/Kmart.

Reactions: 9
Frozen chicken nuggets, eggs, and some apple - well rounded meal.

If it were a one off, but we have seen her "meal plan" and feed the kids, it doesn't improve from that. How much harder is it to marinade some actual chicken for the kids?

Reactions: 9
New thread name suggestion: selling Expresso candles, new staff for the business she can’t handle. Wearing her Tacky Gucci sandals while her marriage is in shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Damn it, I went to harbourtown on Monday, should have gone today to witness these jockstraps in the flesh.
---
Seriously, where does she get all her money? We built in 2016 and the covenants stated that two storey dwellings must not be face brick, cost us $18k to have our house rendered back then.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe be they filmed Harbourtown on Monday while they were at the Coast or did the kids make an appearance?

Reactions: 1
Title suggestion: Jessamphetamine, a four-year-has-been, her kids, like shadows, neglected, unseen; yearning for a mother who's not so mean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn it, I went to harbourtown on Monday, should have gone today to witness these jockstraps in the flesh.
---
Seriously, where does she get all her money? We built in 2016 and the covenants stated that two storey dwellings must not be face brick, cost us $18k to have our house rendered back then.
They have to be up to their 👁's in debt & own absolutely nothing surely.

Reactions: 5
They have to be up to their 👁's in debt & own absolutely nothing surely.
You would think so? The amount of spending. Unbelievable.
---
By the way it pisses me off that Harbour Town gave money to these morons to shop. Why not give that money to families who need it and appreciate it? I'm sure there are many people who $300 to spend would mean the absolute world.

Reactions: 14
---
By the way it pisses me off that Harbour Town gave money to these morons to shop. Why not give that money to families who need it and appreciate it? I'm sure there are many people who $300 to spend would mean the absolute world.
I agree, $300 for a struggling family would go such a long way.

Reactions: 7
I agree, $300 for a struggling family would go such a long way.
And be SO appreciated. People like these morons spend $300 in 5 seconds everyday like it's nothing. Only to go and spend again the next day for another dopamine hit.

Something that lives rent free in my mind is the time Jessiiiika went on an impromptu shopping spree whilst the kids were at skewlllllll, she went to cotton on and got ALL THIS tit! Mt favourite were some Coca Cola high top sneakers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never to be seen again once home.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Agreeeeee!

I was at the same pool today.. Phil was pretty much staring at all the girls in bikinis, Jess was laying on a towel in the sun, not watching the kids.. Phil was pretty much ‘handling’ Goldie and the boys were off on their own with the two girls..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was at the same pool today.. Phil was pretty much staring at all the girls in bikinis, Jess was laying on a towel in the sun, not watching the kids.. Phil was pretty much ‘handling’ Goldie and the boys were off on their own with the two girls..
Was jjeessii wearing her new red bikini?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello Brissie Northside local!
Of course she spent her day on her ass doing no parenting. It's jessiii's world, they are just in it....sometimes.
---
Was jjeessii wearing her new red bikini?
Hahahahaha oh yes please, was she? Pissed we didn't go there today now.

Reactions: 2
My cousin had a TT in Thailand and hers didn’t scar like that at all. Jess’ belly button is what freaks me out, I hate body shaming but every time I see it it just looks like an ass hole. I’d never show it in public
Heyyyyyy don’t insults my asshole…. It looks way better than that 🤣
---
Jessamphetamine 😂😂 I’m HOWLING!!
Jessamphetamine needs to be in the new thread title please
---
New thread title: Jessamphetamine launches overpriced expresso candles and shows off her hairy bush looking botched scar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.