Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like everybody else I thought she hadn’t trimmed her bush. You need to learn Jeeeessssiiiika that only a few people can rock that look & you with the (what looks like a tattooed on bush) are not one of them. Cover up the bush, c-scar or tummy tuck or whatever. Keep it fo Philth’s eyes only.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I agree with you on the scar, it’s pretty standard for c-sections and /or tummy tucks, it’s not that bad. The belly button is a weird one though. But overall, this extremely high cut bikini bottom looks bleeping awful. On her, and on everyone else. Even the skinniest of model wearing it looked terrible 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I have 2 c section scars, and there is a bit of pulling and scar tissue internally on one side, and the scar pulls in tighter so t he re is some overhang BUT the actual scar is basically invisible. That’s not normal

Reactions: 8
That is one botched, mutilated tummy tuck.. even my emergency csection scar looks NOTHING like that.. it’s actually barely noticeable now.. and the belly button looks dead.. i honestly thought she hadn’t shaved..
A4662948-B90F-4F96-87F2-7F8F2B7B0042.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My C-section scar has been opened four times for different surgeries and it is a thin line. That thing is messed up!

Reactions: 3
Having seen a few now, I honestly think I’d say, “nah don’t worry about a fake belly button, I’ll just be smooth” 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phil makes me regurgitate my dinner. He is really perverted. Sleazy bleeping creep. Yuck!! Is there a filter on that video at all? Her face looks smooth. Gosh that scarring is terrible. The belly button 😢

Reactions: 9
Having seen a few now, I honestly think I’d say, “nah don’t worry about a fake belly button, I’ll just be smooth” 🫠
Hahahaha this 😂😂😂
---
Phil makes me regurgitate my dinner. He is really perverted. Sleazy bleeping creep. Yuck!! Is there a filter on that video at all? Her face looks smooth. Gosh that scarring is terrible. The belly button 😢
Amen! He’s a bleeping sleeze ball germ!

Remember when her bridesmaids dress had cum on it, that was last straw for me, he’s vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🙋🏼‍♀️another one thinking she had let things get wild downstairs! Personally I think those bikini bottoms on anyone/ any size are horrendous, and they definitely aren’t working in her favour

I agree with you on the scar, it’s pretty standard for c-sections and /or tummy tucks, it’s not that bad. The belly button is a weird one though. But overall, this extremely high cut bikini bottom looks bleeping awful. On her, and on everyone else. Even the skinniest of model wearing it looked terrible 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That is not a standard CS or TT scar in the slightest. I have had three c sections you can barely see a thing. I have never seen a c section scar look like that and tummy tuck scar should not either, especially what, 3 years on? Jess' is botched and her story heavily filtered.

Widened scar - when the incision heals under too much tension.
This usually occurs when the stitches are too tight and hold the wound edges together with excessive force. this can happen if the plastic surgeon removes too much skin. The remaining abdominal tissue needs to be pulled too hard to close the gap, and the lower incision heals with excess tension.

Dark scar - Dark scars can occur when the tummy tuck scar is exposed to too much sunlight during healing. The UV rays increase melanin production in the healing scar.

Genetics also can play a part but absolutely after care and skill of surgeon play a key role also.

Reactions: 11
Her surgeon gave no fucks for her well-being given she was a 10/11 months post partum mum. Seriously do these unethical idiots think that a woman's body is in the right state to have major surgery on after such a huge physical journey that is pregnancy and child birth? Makes me angry that she wasn't told to calm down for a while before jumping into it. Sad.
---
Even Phil should have put a stop to it. Just ridiculous. What a waste of his super money.

Reactions: 16
My csection scar doesn't even look as bad as that! Its like a tiny line can barly see it now, if i remember correctly the scar opened back up, the surgeon did a horrible job, but she also didn't do the best job looking after it, so she's partly to blame. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My cousin had a TT in Thailand and hers didn’t scar like that at all. Jess’ belly button is what freaks me out, I hate body shaming but every time I see it it just looks like an ass hole. I’d never show it in public

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I’m hearing everyone! Will admit I typed my comment in haste with not a lot of thought! You are all of course, right, that scar is hideous. I guess my point was that regardless of the scar, those bikini bottoms are truly awful. The scar isn’t the worst thing in those pics, it’s the bikini bottoms (and belly button!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her surgeon gave no fucks for her well-being given she was a 10/11 months post partum mum. Seriously do these unethical idiots think that a woman's body is in the right state to have major surgery on after such a huge physical journey that is pregnancy and child birth? Makes me angry that she wasn't told to calm down for a while before jumping into it. Sad.
---
Even Phil should have put a stop to it. Just ridiculous. What a waste of his super money.
She was always very hush hush about her chosen surgeon, and now I see why - it was Phfilth!

(Kidding - but judging by how botched that is it wouldn’t be completely out of the realm)….

She was always very hush hush about her chosen surgeon, and now I see why - it was Phfilth!

(Kidding - but judging by how botched that is it wouldn’t be completely out of the realm)….
She wasn't hush about her surgeon at all! It was Dr Richardson. Her mum went to him so she did too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Should have been packing & posting orders not sitting on your arse posing & pouting at the GC.

Reactions: 4
Should have been packing & posting orders not sitting on your arse posing & pouting at the GC.
Nothing worse that influencers posting their to do list... seriously how they would all function working in a workplace with KPIs and deadlines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.