Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she just post that the finance had been approved? Has this changed? It was a huge shock to me when she said they’d been approved!
I think this is in reference to when they were knocked back in 2020 for buying a house. They had a guarantor that fell through. Eventually they managed to get finance to buy their home. It’s why I don’t buy them being cashed up. They are heavily leveraged and got lucky. Money comes in and it goes out. I doubt there’s any logical thought to future planning. How on earth can you spend like they do - on absolute tit - and have savings? You don’t. The car - financed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ. Is this thing super crap or are her kids ridiculously rough? The cable ties…

(has she replaced the dining chair yet?)
Kids learn from their parents - they see her constantly replacing things or buying new things for no particular reason and not taking care of her own things (we have all seen her room and wardrobe lol). The aren't seeing the importance of respecting what you have from their main role models.

Reactions: 12
She paints the house over and over, gets new lounges more often than anyone I know. Yet she clings to the broken toy box and dinning chairs like they’re the most precious gemstone in the world. Make it make sense???

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She paints the house over and over, gets new lounges more often than anyone I know. Yet she clings to the broken toy box and dinning chairs like they’re the most precious gemstone in the world. Make it make sense???
She doesn’t eat at the table, so doesn’t care about the chairs, doesn’t use the toys or toy box, doesn’t affect her, she’s such a selfish bleep.
I can’t see how she’s doing all this painting, such a waste of time and money when the bathroom and kitchen are hideous. Is she sanding the walls all back or does she just slap the new paint on?
Also her floors are scum, I’m so confused by this moron.

Reactions: 20
“MaRsY BoY has been digging holes… fun.” She knows he’s a…. dog, right? He’s digging holes because he’s bored and under stimulated Methiika. She never walks him, never takes him to a dog park, never plays with him. Ignores him like she ignores her kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
“MaRsY BoY has been digging holes… fun.” She knows he’s a…. dog, right? He’s digging holes because he’s bored and under stimulated Methiika. She never walks him, never takes him to a dog park, never plays with him. Ignores him like she ignores her kids.
The fact she named her DOG and CAT after Ruby Tuesday Mathews kids?! Really speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait… what? “It was very hot even with 10 layers of sunscreen.” Omg. Does she think sunscreen makes you feel the heat less? Shes *SO* thick. We know that. But this is next level 😂😂😂
IMG_1778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Again clear she reads here. Someone mentioned the cute video Phil posted of the dog and how Mess never does and now we’re getting all the Marsy spam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also fruit picking is a pretty standard family outing yet she has never done it? Also clearly did not research anything before she went.

Also fruit picking is a pretty standard family outing yet she has never done it? Also clearly did not research anything before she went.
She lives ridiculously close by so many farms too and never been. Weekends are NOT for the fam in the Wilson house. Weekdays are for Jessssiiiiiii and weekends are too ✌✌✌

Reactions: 10
Again clear she reads here. Someone mentioned the cute video Phil posted of the dog and how Mess never does and now we’re getting all the Marsy spam.
maybe if we post about her getting speech therapy for Goldie, cleaning her house, being a decent parent, getting a job she might do it? 🤔 or do we need to post that Phil does these things so her spiteful, jealous nature will kick in?

Reactions: 11
It’s the one she searched high and low for because she just had to have it, isn’t it?
Yep, that’s the one, it’s been so loved & looked after 😂 remember she posted it up and all her fans wanted one, but it was a clearance item and no one could get one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.