Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessamphetamine lacking dopamine; Expresso coffee candles, Bloom is a shambles. Itsy, bitsy red bikini, are those minge hairs or a Botched epi?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_6197.png
A full kitchen Reno AND 3 months in Italy?!! How many expresso candles is she expecting to sell? 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Morons, gotta get that debt even higher. This pair will be dead of old age before they've even paid off their mortgage.

Reactions: 9
First of all, she definitely used that filter a bunch of times before it landed on Rome 😂 second, it’s like she forgets that she actually hates her kids and 3 months straight with them will be her living hell. And unlike the cruises she takes them on, there won’t be any kids club she can palm them off to

Reactions: 13
This is classic Jessiiiika (ADHD style) - gets an idea in her head, obsesses over it, preaches it to the internet and then........crickets.

Just like the wedding, this will be a dead idea very soon. But also, how do they seriously afford everything? I'm honestly curious?? Any ideas?

Reactions: 16
This is classic Jessiiiika (ADHD style) - gets an idea in her head, obsesses over it, preaches it to the internet and then........crickets.

Just like the wedding, this will be a dead idea very soon. But also, how do they seriously afford everything? I'm honestly curious?? Any ideas?
They can’t be affording everything if she’s already bitching about paying a builder a quote fee!

Reactions: 5
Bish ain’t going to Italy she is whinging about paying for a quote 😂😂 go to Bali Jess it’s more your bogan personality and you can get yourself a cheap nanny to watch your kids. Phil can even get himself a massage so you won’t have to put out! You can even get some cheap dental work and sort out that terrible mouth of yours!

• Haha
Not sure if I've ever seen our gal practice gratitude. She really should - might get something from it.

And might not always come across as a vapid bore who craves a life of excess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
First of all, she definitely used that filter a bunch of times before it landed on Rome 😂 second, it’s like she forgets that she actually hates her kids and 3 months straight with them will be her living hell. And unlike the cruises she takes them on, there won’t be any kids club she can palm them off to
I was thinking the same, she’s forgotten what it was like last cruise with the kids, the next cruise is only a few weeks away, that’s if they are all going, but a week stuck with her kids will turn her off 3 months in Italy 🤣
Although, she’s a frequent flyer at the kids club, so maybe she won’t be turned off

Reactions: 4
If this cow is moaning about $500 builders quote and $2500 for interior designer and that’s even before any work has begun then she point blank can’t afford the renovations. If her and philth genuinely had money they wouldn’t even question these costs. They are so far out of their league. All that debt is going to obliterate them and we’ll all have front row seats.

Reactions: 12

Money comes in, money goes straight out. debt. No savings. No super. No emergency fund.

They're not "affording it", they're just making stupid decisions with the money the second it hits their account (and often before).

Their car was financed, they have a big mortgage, they drained phil's super for mummy-makeover and camera gear, they're refinancing for reno, she's a compulsive spender. Trust me, things are not as they appear (remember when she was complaining about the cost of swimming lessons for Goldie and then did not enrol her??). We will all have our mortgages paid off in years to come and she will still be up to her eyeballs in debt.

This is not a humble brag but my household income is top 2% of Aus and a lot of our friends are millionaires. None of us behave in her manner. It's actually fascinating and all a facade

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If this cow is moaning about $500 builders quote and $2500 for interior designer and that’s even before any work has begun then she point blank can’t afford the renovations. If her and philth genuinely had money they wouldn’t even question these costs. They are so far out of their league. All that debt is going to obliterate them and we’ll all have front row seats.
Don’t forgot she completely bagged the kitchen designer, like her hairdresser….I’m sure there has been more. Tell them what you like/want and complain there’s been a miscommunication. Take some responsibility and see the pattern.

Reactions: 5
Hiiiiii Jesss….. tell us you read here without telling us
I felt so uncomfortable watching that, she has no visible emotional connection to any of her children in videos. It’s horrible. Keep your kids off the gram if you don’t like them.

Reactions: 14
Imagine spending thousands of dollars on getting someone to paint your whole house, to then repaint a different colour in every room barely a year later 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.