Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely not cut out to be an influencer, if I’m paying someone to paint my house, it’s staying that way for at least ten years. I’ve got way more important things to blow thousands of dollars on, like 6 weeks in Japan, Sth Korea and HK over Christmas, duck painting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m definitely not cut out to be an influencer, if I’m paying someone to paint my house, it’s staying that way for at least ten years. I’ve got way more important things to blow thousands of dollars on, like 6 weeks in Japan, Sth Korea and HK over Christmas, duck painting.
Pathetic isn't it? More money than sense.

I wonder how her little entryway 'nook' thing she created with the mirror and ikea furniture is going. Probably already binned it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion #forever-changing the house of doom, funded by the error-ridden albums of bloom, kids cramping your style, financially in denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a better connection with my brothers kids who have lived in a different state from me all their lives 😞 so awkward.
It was so hard to watch. She was patting him like a good dog. Methikka is a bleep and I can't decide out of her or Leigh who is the worst mother.

Reactions: 11
On Filth’s page there is a beautiful video of Mars…nothing from Messikka on it. If that was my dog I’d be all over it like a seagull on a chip.
She’s so bloody selfish but if she’s not interested in her kids we can’t expect the dog to get a look in..

Reactions: 4
I would normally comment saying what a lazy bleeping witch she is for doing this, but it’s given me the idea to feed my fam pancakes for tea one night this week 🤣🤣🤣
I used to love pancake dinners as a kid, so yeah same, got nothing to say on this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Hope the boys get a visit to the barber this week so they see properly before school goes back.

Reactions: 3
I would normally comment saying what a lazy bleeping witch she is for doing this, but it’s given me the idea to feed my fam pancakes for tea one night this week 🤣🤣🤣
I love pancakes, can’t cook them for tit, but I love them, hers look like something I’d cook, rather unappetising 😂

Are we sure they're pancakes she's made? I mean, does she have a doily on her dining table/ bench?

Love pancakes for dinner, but cmon, she normally grabs take away or boils hotdogs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we sure they're pancakes she's made? I mean, does she have a doily on her dining table/ bench?

Love pancakes for dinner, but cmon, she normally grabs take away or boils hotdogs lol
They def don’t look like she’s made them herself

Reactions: 1
Cooking pancakes instead of her usual takeaway, reels about them being knocked back for finance and complaining about the cost of the kitchen design - maybe she has taken on the feedback that's it's a cost of living crisis and being what she thinks is more "relatable". Cost of living also gets heaps of views on tiktok.

Sadly she can't make everyone forget the excessive spending on trips away for herself, those awful coffee drinks and four million outfits that are for those closer to 20 than 30.

IMG_6265.png
Except she actually DOESNT look anything like you?? (Lucky Goldie!)
Unless maybe she looks like Messii’s original face??

Reactions: 11
Those boob mugs make me irrationally angry. I want to get them and smash them all on the ground with force. Why would ANYONE want to drink from something so hideous??

• Haha
  • Sick
Cooking pancakes instead of her usual takeaway, reels about them being knocked back for finance and complaining about the cost of the kitchen design - maybe she has taken on the feedback that's it's a cost of living crisis and being what she thinks is more "relatable". Cost of living also gets heaps of views on tiktok.

Sadly she can't make everyone forget the excessive spending on trips away for herself, those awful coffee drinks and four million outfits that are for those closer to 20 than 30.
Didn’t she just post that the finance had been approved? Has this changed? It was a huge shock to me when she said they’d been approved!

Didn’t she just post that the finance had been approved? Has this changed? It was a huge shock to me when she said they’d been approved!
So they went back to a mortgage broker instead of the bank to refinance, so does that mean they likely had to change lenders to get extra money on top of what they owe? Is this the norm?
When we got money out of our home loan for our pool we just went directly to our bank and redrew money, so I don’t quite understand what they are doing here?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.