Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not just fly to Sydney for the launch of a besties new line & praise it, but tonight says she’s bleeping bored of everything?

Also! She is wanting to get into candle making 😒 that’s bleeping boring!!
That Bloom post - If only she could grasp the English language and grammar 😑

Reactions: 3
Oh Jessamphetamine, if you don’t want to give your kids the same trauma, parent the complete opposite to how you are currently parenting.

Reactions: 18
Would love to know what the duck she is doing to ensure her children aren't fucked by her parenting?? Is she insane? When does she consider them or put them before herself? Is she that delusional that she feels she does this for them? Crazy.
Regards,

ChatGPT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would love to know what the duck she is doing to ensure her children aren't fucked by her parenting?? Is she insane? When does she consider them or put them before herself? Is she that delusional that she feels she does this for them? Crazy.
I found this such an interesting response from her
she clearly has not introspection and NO idea about how she comes across or they type of parent she is
I am sure she's expressed before that she thinks that bc she provides for them and they have more than she did as a kid they she is kicking goals as a parent
Its a bit sad to be honest

Reactions: 12
So she is not personally making the candles? More overpriced Alibaba tit then?
EXpresso, coming up.☕

Reactions: 7
Seriously isn't the candle market oversaturated as is?? Not an original idea in its head :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Candles? Wow, she is a real moron.
Also she will be paying a fucktonne in shipping! The weight of albums and then candles with the extra packaging, let alone if people order multiple. going to get a rude shock when she finds out how much it will cost to ship each package.

Reactions: 8
This makes her even worse than I ever thought possible. The fact she KNOWS the profound impact these early years have on children and how every interaction we have with them over time whilst raising them literally shapes who they become and SHE STILL TREATS THEM LIKE DOG tit. I honestly thought her mothering behaviour (and lack thereof) was due to being a mindless, neglectful, selfish, tit mother with no maternal bone in her body. This response from her however, 100% makes her even worse and does not lift up her image as much as she thinks it does. My God.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes her even worse than I ever thought possible. The fact she KNOWS the profound impact these early years have on children and how every interaction we have with them over time whilst raising them literally shapes who they become and SHE STILL TREATS THEM LIKE DOG tit. I honestly thought her mothering behaviour (and lack thereof) was due to being a mindless, neglectful, selfish, tit mother with no maternal bone in her body. This response from her however, 100% makes her even worse and does not lift up her image as much as she thinks it does. My God.
Like someone else said before, we think she thinks because she provides financially for the kids instead of centrelink like her mums she is winning at parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.