Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she was super excited and super obsessed with Aimn's super cute gym clothes, so why not purchase from them?? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Safe dining chairs for her children is too much for messii.

How dare her kids safety come before her purchases!!

Messii motto- I come 1st then everyone and everythink after 🤮

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol @ her still sitting with her kids to get them to sleep, to be fair it’s probably the only time she spends with them all day.
---
I'm pretty sure she was super excited and super obsessed with Aimn's super cute gym clothes, so why not purchase from them?? 🤔
Yet again she’s asking for another hand out.

• Angry
Mmm what does my Friday look like in school holidays?? Spending time with my kids. I get as working mothers a lot of us have to work but she works from home, and it’s not really work. Isn’t today the last day of holidays in QLD - why can’t she take the kids out for breakfast, or to the park for a few hours

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I love how “busy” she is on the last day of school holidays, but on any other Friday during the school Term, she’s bored, scrolling TikTok, no idea what to do today, might grab a coffee, watching Netflix and just generally being a lazy bogan slob.

Out of that entire To Do list, I bet the only thing she ticks off is driving up the Coast to get her makeup done, and shove food in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mmm what does my Friday look like in school holidays?? Spending time with my kids. I get as working mothers a lot of us have to work but she works from home, and it’s not really work. Isn’t today the last day of holidays in QLD - why can’t she take the kids out for breakfast, or to the park for a few hours
100% all of this.
But also why are we now half way through April and she’s finalizing the marketing plan for April, what a dunce. It’s no wonder they are lucky to get 6 comments on Bloom, that’s including her own, her husbands 2 account and Taylor 🤣

Whatever tit she is doing on the laptop filming herself could surely be done after hours, which is what most working Mums do during school holidays, especially the last day here in Qld.

I had leave from work and have spent some really nice days with my kids before we all head back into it Monday, sadly Jess will never be a normal caring Mother to her kids

• Haha
Where is the option for none of the above? The bloom team consists of two people, we don’t need to see more footage of the assistants shower and Messii’s wardrobe or packing the three orders they receive each month.
Why the duck do they start the video with a glimpse of her mound 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck do they start the video with a glimpse of her mound 🤢
That was my first thought too - and the camera angle of her walking with the camera pointed at her crotch went for several seconds lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she went out and of course it's without the boys.
She took at least one of the boys out with her, there was minor movement in the video you could see behind her, but no carseat? Has she taken both the boys out of car seats now? There only appeared to be Goldie's seat in the car.
But also now she's posted footage of Levi with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.