Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS if you’re going to make money from influencing people learn proper grammar you imbecile. It doesn’t even sound correct. You seen nothing witch, you SAW it 🤬
Also I got a loungewear jacket from Aldi last week, actually I bought three, one for my daughters as well. $16.99 and I love it.
Sis is looking ROUGGGHHHH there!

Reactions: 4
Made a lasagna acting like it’s amazing which is the most basic of cooking 😂😂😂Jesus she is a joke.

Reactions: 8
Lol, lasagne, much mother, much chef. It’s a basic staple I learnt in home economics grade 8 in the 90’s 😂😂
What a joke.
Home all day everyday when she’s not at Westfield, but so proud of a lasagne, yeah, umm.
---
Where are the thread titles at you funny, witty tattlers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jessiika Wilson #11: Ugly beige slacks, relationship cracks, Hungry Jacks and zero understanding of tax.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jessiika Wilson #11: Bloom Store is a flop. Oh well, here’s a slut drop

(Also Jessi, I lost count of how many times autocorrect tried to fix the spelling of your name. Why would you do that do a perfectly normal name?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Healing her heart cos she might have to actually get a real job soon would be all I can think of?
she is such trash also I could have sworn she said that hideous sparkly outfit was a 14 last week and then said she would swap it for the 12 jeessi don’t be lying you are not a size10 or a 10 in looks you are a 4 without a filter at best

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Healing my heart?? What the duck from? Is she sympathy baiting for engagement?
Maybe I’m not looking properly, but it seems like Creepy Phil hasn’t been liking or commenting on her posts lately? Not in the last 2 weeks anyway….. I honestly don’t care enough to investigate more than that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2111188Healing your heart from what? Having 2 beautiful boys first?? 🙄🙄
For my own sanity I don’t check here as often as I used to, but it’s days like this I am SO grateful I’m blocked, because you can bet your sweet ass I’d let rip.

I was malnourished, hospitalised and subsequently fostered all from the age of three because I was female (my father only wanted males and didn’t take too kindly to me coming out of the whom… not).

Honestly, this bleep.

In the words of the Kearntz, I can’t.

For the love of God Jessiika (we know you read here), get your kids to ENT & then to speech therapy before I seriously consider taking this outside of Tattle and reporting you. People have lost their children for less, doll.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe I’m not looking properly, but it seems like Creepy Phil hasn’t been liking or commenting on her posts lately? Not in the last 2 weeks anyway….. I honestly don’t care enough to investigate more than that. :ROFLMAO:
I actually thought the same when she answered she’s good but not good. My first thought was trouble with Philthy 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For my own sanity I don’t check here as often as I used to, but it’s days like this I am SO grateful I’m blocked, because you can bet your sweet ass I’d let rip.

I was malnourished, hospitalised and subsequently fostered all from the age of three because I was female (my father only wanted males and didn’t take too kindly to me coming out of the whom… not).

Honestly, this bleep.

In the words of the Kearntz, I can’t.

For the love of God Jessiika (we know you read here), get your kids to ENT & then to speech therapy before I seriously consider taking this outside of Tattle and reporting you. People have lost their children for less, doll.
Hugs🥰🥰I am so sorry you went through that 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m good, just gives me a different perspective to POS such as this woman who, when put very simply, just doesn’t deserve these children.
Goodness, there are some horrible people in the world, I’m glad you are good now ☺
You are right, some people are not deserving at all.

Reactions: 2
Jessiika Wilson #11 she seen, she not clean, she has to flick her own bean, can’t do up her jean, won’t ever be lean and married to a ween

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.