Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been dreaming of a Jessiiika and Philth split for ages! I so hope he finally cracked it with her. You're not a slave Phil.

Reactions: 5
Would love to see her attempt to co parent. I mean theoretically she should be fine to use her weeks off for stupid beauty and shopping stuff and watching tv all day and then have a week of present parenting, but she would be way in over her head without being able to outsource.

Reactions: 3
Although I do kinda wish that her marriage is rocky, I don't think it actually is.

I think she is just click baiting looking for attention. Desperate times for our influencer. I mean toothbrushes? Almost as ironic as the cleaning gig she only ever got once - cause we know she aint cleaning. Or the Hello Fresh for Chef Jess who we know only cooks oven food that is already made aka nugs and frozen chips.

Reactions: 4
IMG_8179.png

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂what in the monstrosity is this dress?? Messi really thinking she’s a 19 year old that can pull up that dress at the club.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s is off for brow lamination, after Pilates, then later, a spray tan. The life of a busy CEO / Mother is bleeping hectic I tell ya guys.

Also, does she think she’s tan or pale? Please pick one and go with that. How dumb can one woman be?
I really wish she would add “buy a supportive bra” to her list of Very Important Burpengary CEO Things To Do Today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Although I do kinda wish that her marriage is rocky, I don't think it actually is.

I think she is just click baiting looking for attention. Desperate times for our influencer. I mean toothbrushes? Almost as ironic as the cleaning gig she only ever got once - cause we know she aint cleaning. Or the Hello Fresh for Chef Jess who we know only cooks oven food that is already made aka nugs and frozen chips.
Wholeheartedly agree. She.knows it’ll drum up engagement, and we know how low her current engagement is.

So she’s is off for brow lamination, after Pilates, then later, a spray tan. The life of a busy CEO / Mother is bleeping hectic I tell ya guys.

Also, does she think she’s tan or pale? Please pick one and go with that. How dumb can one woman be?
No one cares you bleeping halfwit jjeessiiiiiika, shut up & keep your boring life to your dumb self.

Hahahahaha god she wears ugly clothes! The way she has all that trash stuff out like she is a fashion influencer 😂😂😂get a clue you only influence me to go to work more often nothing about your life makes me jealous😂😂

As much as I want to believe that we could never be out-smarted by the world’s dumbest person….. something is off. Phil hasn’t been seen much on her account lately. Could there be trouble in outer outer outer northern Brisbane paradise? Could tightening their belts financially be causing some strain? Could the 35,611 boxes of unsold Bloom stock be an issue? So many hilarious questions….

Reactions: 13
I bet Jess is surprised she’s been killing it at Pilates yet not fitting into her club dresses 🤔 (not body snarking)… you’ll get toned maybe but if you don’t change your diet, you won’t get the best results.

The way her ass hangs like that is bleeping gross. All that Pilates won’t undo years of cheeseburgers and coke cans she’s inhaled.

Not body shaming but her saying the problem is the dress is too big...it clearly does not fit over her butt and thighs

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body, but I do find her complete lack of style or sense of herself mind boggling. She is a mother of 3 kids in her 30s with no confidence or sense of self. She just picks whatever is trendy and goes for it. The djerf avenue hundred dollar pants and the Mecca hauls, like come on. You are not a 20 something ingenue with giant disposable income, you have children and responsibilities.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body, but I do find her complete lack of style or sense of herself mind boggling. She is a mother of 3 kids in her 30s with no confidence or sense of self. She just picks whatever is trendy and goes for it. The djerf avenue hundred dollar pants and the Mecca hauls, like come on. You are not a 20 something ingenue with giant disposable income, you have children and responsibilities.
She also doesn’t know how to choose the right fit. She’s constantly trying to buy the smaller size, it just does not fit!

She also doesn’t know how to choose the right fit. She’s constantly trying to buy the smaller size, it just does not fit!
That’s right, especially when the bottom section is already tight, buying smaller isn’t going to fix the issue, the outfits don’t fit her shape, lots of styles don’t suit or fit me, I don’t buy them, problem solved.
She would have saw a 20 year old on TikTok wearing that dress and thought she could too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.