Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeBee88

I was following J BLOOM the Commercially registered 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Wagon down Deception Bay Road this afternoon.

Hey Phylis you inconsiderate wankstain move out of the way of emergency vehicles... putrid human you are :mad:

Also, FYI - you shouldn't have Levi in the front seat either, but you already knew that... and simply don't care.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Be something stupid no one needs, like her other products.
I hope she’s booked a holiday for the days following the launch so she can delay posting and picking people’s orders after she’s squandered their money
Bloom Store portable compact disc holder?

3D3F15C4-8158-4B64-AAA6-E990CE6040B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kummara22

home.with.leanne saying what we’re all thinking 🙊

EF558201-B10B-4690-9A24-BCF157282278.jpeg
91747A32-0A98-4466-9519-F5EE3775ABD7.jpeg
C36F8333-0B8E-40F8-8A72-7AC857DD1748.jpeg

---
Jebus - why do my photos upload so large? 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

shelookscute

Chatty Member
What she should have done is designed a gift card in similar colours to her product with bloom flower or something similar as a blank card for customers to add to their order if they wish to gift the album.

Who is her target audience? She’s got a friendship journal and a card that says cunt. Can’t say I’d want my kids browsing her store for friendship journals and photo albums amongst the tacky cunt card.

• Haha

GemmaBish

In news that wont shock anyone, there was a spelling mistake in the baby book so they had to re-print one of the pages and then undo every box, take out the page with the mistake and put in the newly printed page :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Those towel stories, is she not embarrassed posting these??? And being in a towel at 11am after doing Pilates and having an iced coffee, but she’s a working girl - bitch please, I woke up before 6 to do Pilates, got ready for work, got my 3 kids breakfast and lunches ready, made sure they got ready for school, did some work and then took them to school, then rushed to drive to my job where I was from 9 to 4.30 before I drove to pick up groceries, my kids from after school care, took them home to make their dinner, do homework, wash and iron a load of clothes and get them ready for bed. I do not need a medal for any of this but the audacity of her to say she’s a working girl, girl you wouldn’t know work if it bit your fat ass and to add to the fact she does fuck all to look after the kids either just really irritates me, I hope the fixed interest rate ending absolutely fucks them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

beigebabe

VIP Member
Sorry mate, I have zero sympathy for your ‘anxiety’ it’s all self inflicted. I wake during the night a lot as we’ll wondering how I’m going to get my kids to school on time then get to work on time, how I’ll get uniforms washed and dinner cooked and the house tidied before I do some work and help my kids with homework and assignments then get enough sleep to do it all the next day. Never have I woken in a sweat worrying about packing for a solo interstate holiday to see a concert. Fuck off will ya.

She reminds me of a Tik Toker my kids follow, Jack Cooper, he quit his job on a whim and moved interstate only to find it wasn’t what he wanted, wastes all his cash on fast food and generally makes stupid decisions, only he’s a single 20 year old, not married with three kids. She’s a waste of perfectly good air.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

MissusChicken

How’s that ENT appointment going for Goldie, you absolute sack of shit? While you’re dropping $1500 - $2000 on a weekend in Sydney.
---

The irony of her calling something expensive.
my daughter is speech delayed quite like Goldie.. and I’m feeling absolutely shit that we can’t afford to outright pay for her to be seen.. here have to wait if a free speechie will take us and I’m currently waiting to get an ENT aapointment.. but Jessiika can afford it.. if she can get her hair, eyebrows, Botox, lips, tickets to Justin, tickets to Harry and those expensive shoes and dresses, she can DEFINITELY afford to go private to have Goldie seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Good mothers always worry- thinking they’re not good mothers. Why is she saying she knows she’s a good mother when she posted examples of her negligence without a shred of self awareness? How would you not be embarrassed your daughter was injured on that bed? Most people I know would be mortified…I would be inconsolable. It’s not a laughing matter. It’s why this thread is here, people are genuinely shocked by her behaviour.

I don’t know anyone who bought 2 pairs of designer shoes and then bitched about the cost of their kids swimming lessons. Or clearly ignored their daughters speech. It’s not a good sign.

Reactions: 23

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Obviously she’s also one of those annoying people who just unload their trolley and leave it where their car is. If she’d pushed it back to a trolley bay she’d have seen the bag there on the trolley. Secondly, how much fkn makeup does she need??!!! She never goes anywhere to warrant the amount she buys and when she does put make up on it looks the same as it always does. At least she got one thing right, she is an absolute joke!

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I think it’s safe to say Jessii’s little Burpengary Bubble has burst! WHO WOULD’VE THOUGHT, huh? Read the room, doll. Nobody has spare money anymore for overpriced Instagram shit anymore…. those days are over. COVID gave people time to scroll and Government money to burn - you rode that cash wave and then spent everything you earned at Mecca. Suck shit.

OliSkye

For fucks sake.
The gifted couch has tipped me over the edge. How ridiculous, it will be ruined in no time. Mars will be filthy dirty all over it, Rocket the cat will use it as a scratching post.
The kids will eat all over it.
I’m seriously done with Instagram. The fact that this useless,lazy,scummy,scam of people get gifted holidays,couches and what not, I just cannot comprehend anymore. Life is so expensive right now and people like Messi are literally slapping their privilege in our face.

• Heart