Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a consumer, that annoys me so much! If she was smart, she would think the same way. But she’s not

Reactions: 1
Hey Besties - what happened to the doll house makeover for Goldie?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS if you’re going to make money from influencing people learn proper grammar you imbecile. It doesn’t even sound correct. You seen nothing witch, you SAW it 🤬
Also I got a loungewear jacket from Aldi last week, actually I bought three, one for my daughters as well. $16.99 and I love it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I l
FFS if you’re going to make money from influencing people learn proper grammar you imbecile. It doesn’t even sound correct. You seen nothing witch, you SAW it 🤬
Also I got a loungewear jacket from Aldi last week, actually I bought three, one for my daughters as well. $16.99 and I love it.
I love the Aldi loungewear & pyjamas.👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.