Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus did anyone watch the brupt end to the live after someone asked about the hate she’s getting.
b/s she doesn’t read here and only gets it Sent to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus did anyone watch the brupt end to the live after someone asked about the hate she’s getting.
b/s she doesn’t read here and only gets it Sent to her
No, but I asked a few things that didn’t get answered

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Boring as bat tit that live was! I tuned in for a minute and she was complaining about the cost of postage for each item. You'd think that would be a surprise if you had done your business plan correctly?!!

Reactions: 5
I think our Messi wants to pivot into being a fashion/beauty influencer and not a mummy influencer.

The cry out for what hauls do we want... maybe a whole lot of kids clothes for your grotty babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another 2 dresses - gifted $120 each. They are not flattering on her shape, she’s really trying to be a fashion Insta account now
---

---
I’m not keen on her makeup today
I love how she pronounces it Om-Bray. She is such an uneducated bogan.

Reactions: 5
Another 2 dresses - gifted $120 each. They are not flattering on her shape, she’s really trying to be a fashion Insta account now
---

---
I’m not keen on her makeup today
I don’t mind them on her tbh. I knowwwwww horridly not being a tattler here

Reactions: 6
Why does she think we want fashion advice from her? She wears the same grubby white singlet for days on end, pays a ridiculous price for the most ill fitting pants I have ever seen and chucks it all in the unorganised closet that she paid someone to organise

Reactions: 14
Why does she think we want fashion advice from her? She wears the same grubby white singlet for days on end, pays a ridiculous price for the most ill fitting pants I have ever seen and chucks it all in the unorganised closet that she paid someone to organise
That would have been gifted/ad wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 2
When I think of the style capitals of Australia, my mind does not travel to BURPENGARY.

She should just stay in her bogan lane of ignoring her kids, shaking her meaty ass and not replacing her dining chair that’s been broken for 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I think of the style capitals of Australia, my mind does not travel to BURPENGARY.

She should just stay in her bogan lane of ignoring her kids, shaking her meaty ass and not replacing her dining chair that’s been broken for 2 years.
Honestly that chair still absolutely sends me hahahah

2306794E-6020-4D55-84A0-53262FB6415B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.