Jessiika Wilson #10 Thinks she’s hot & amazing in bed, only thing that’s a 10 is the no. of this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't even teach her kid what taxes are actually used for 🤦🏻‍♀️
Watching her unable to answer his question "what for?" was absolutely worrying. After the mirror earlier this week and now this, she is really demonstrating how thick she actually is.

Stay in school kids!

Reactions: 11
It isn’t even hard to explain what taxes are for, I’m sure she could also do a quick Google for simple ways to explain taxes to children. She really isn’t a bright spark 😳

Reactions: 7
Is she actually serious? Does she think woth her brain before she speaks?
You can't teach what you don't know.
Again, dumb tit 🥱

Reactions: 3
Jesus duck.
when your kid asks why you pay taxes you could bring up so many examples.
the roads you drive on. The hospital he went to when he broke his arm (or whatever it was). Schools. The disadvantaged. The list goes on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus duck.
when your kid asks why you pay taxes you could bring up so many examples.
the roads you drive on. The hospital he went to when he broke his arm (or whatever it was). Schools. The disadvantaged. The list goes on and on.
The welfare system she was probably on at one or a number of points in her life…? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god. That explanation. Those poor children having bum steers like that on life skills education.
I can’t believe she can’t explain something like tax AND THINKS ITS FUNNY!

Reactions: 4
I know material things don’t matter but I felt sad seeing those kids doing an egg hunt using Woolies and Mecca bags. Jessiika doesn’t miss out on anything but those kids can’t even have a bunny themed basket

Reactions: 17
I know material things don’t matter but I felt sad seeing those kids doing an egg hunt using Woolies and Mecca bags. Jessiika doesn’t miss out on anything but those kids can’t even have a bunny themed basket
You can get for a couple of $ at Kmart she gives no thought to her children.

Reactions: 9
Also very cleaver of them to do a chocolate egg hunt with the dog around. Waiting for the kids not to find one so he can eat it. Chocolate is so good for dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She must not have got a heap of gifted tit from Peppa Penny like she has past years to give the kids, so had no spare money to buy any bunny baskets, or even make some with the kids. She really loves her kids and is a good mother remember guys 🙄

Reactions: 4

It was the first thing I noticed 

I dare say if you've been a parent for 7 years (like Jessiiiika) you'd have a few Easter bags, Halloween bags, Santa hats or reindeer ears somewhere in your home? I mean these occasions happen every year?? I know I have a small basket with 'holiday' items ready to resuse each year?

Reactions: 16

I dare say if you've been a parent for 7 years (like Jessiiiika) you'd have a few Easter bags, Halloween bags, Santa hats or reindeer ears somewhere in your home? I mean these occasions happen every year?? I know I have a small basket with 'holiday' items ready to resuse each year?
My kids have had the same Easter hunt basket since their first Easter’s, they’re 16 and 14 now, it’s not that hard and doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Unless you’re MissKyree

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My kids have had the same Easter hunt basket since their first Easter’s, they’re 16 and 14 now, it’s not that hard and doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Unless you’re MissKyree
Exactly! Nothing we have is expensive either. Just simple easter baskets/bags that we bring out each year. An Easter basket could be $2 but Jessiiika doesn't even 'think' of her kids - its not important to her to make their Easter special.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Yup my first son has only just turned 4 and we already had 3 sets of bunny ears (honestly don't even know where they came from 😅) that him and my 4 month old wore for Easter morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.