Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's had a couple of shows cancelled.

what's interesting to me is that other comedians have been mostly very very quiet on the whole matter - apart from people you really don't want supporting you like leo kearse. and alfie has been performing comedy for a decade, and was also nominated for the main edinburgh comedy award last year - he's not exactly unknown in comedy circles!
baddiel is coming under fire for his association w/ alfie on twitter. agree though - i think its still a boys club and most comedians are tit scared they'll be next with people digging up "old" awkward material! i get that comedy/satire is important, but it's hardly constructive in this case and i dont think its censorship to discourage pedalo/racist jokes

Reactions: 9
Her story about them always having noro... do you think perhaps they are actually just always getting food poisoning from their manky kitchen...?

Reactions: 5
Her story about them always having noro... do you think perhaps they are actually just always getting food poisoning from their manky kitchen...?
All they eat is nuts and soy “fish” sticks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
he had a line about jessie
"dresses like a toddler, fucks like a pig"
remember she's supposed to have signed off on all his jokes, self-worth is on the floor!
---
he's had a couple of shows cancelled.
how do you know?
---
what's interesting to me is that other comedians have been mostly very very quiet on the whole matter - apart from people you really don't want supporting you like leo kearse. and alfie has been performing comedy for a decade, and was also nominated for the main edinburgh comedy award last year - he's not exactly unknown in comedy circles!
a few of his comedian peers have come to bat for him in the twitter thread, but also one of his black comedian peers said (paraphrasing) if I'd have known this earlier I wouldn't have been on the same bill as you last Saturday

Bet he wishes he’s kept quiet the other day instead of trying to be political! The breathtaking arrogance of the man!
I wonder if anyone has ever actually probably laughed at any of his “jokes”?? Or if it’s just nasty like minded men smirking at him being “shocking”.

the stuff about teenage girls though 🤢. And this is all out there for his kids peers to find when they become internet savvy in a few years. Saying Jessie fucks like a pig 🤢🤢🤢, that will be gold to the teenage boys at school. Mortifying. Doesn’t think beyond himself of course.

• Sad
Jesus it started because of Corbyn and there are some high profile Corbyn supporters sharing the videos but to label everyone who has come across the videos and is disgusted by them Corbynistas?? It's been 3 years since he was leader my god get over it
I mean it was his decision to poke the hornets nest that is twitter on the subject of Corbyn and antisemitism...

Reactions: 4
With any luck the hateful misogynistic comments/theme of his new show will also now not go unnoticed, labelling a site of “all women” as full of ugly peoples (as if that’s relevant) as well as the deadbeat dad stuff

Reactions: 3
Also a number of kids thing. I’m one of 6 (second oldest, my younger sibs were always under 10 when I was still at home) and we got vomiting bugs constantly from the littlies

Reactions: 4
baddiel is coming under fire for his association w/ alfie on twitter. agree though - i think its still a boys club and most comedians are tit scared they'll be next with people digging up "old" awkward material! i get that comedy/satire is important, but it's hardly constructive in this case and i dont think its censorship to discourage pedalo/racist jokes
Funnily enough Alfie's 'comedy' reminded me of Baddiel's years ago. The racism and also jokes about sex with 13/14 year old girls amongst other repugnant stuff :sick: Also 'jokes' about people with Down Syndrome.

• Sad
I mean it was his decision to poke the hornets nest that is twitter on the subject of Corbyn and antisemitism...
I was going after the tone of the article implying it was just a spat involving die hard corbyn fans and not something that had spilled out of that into a lot of regular people calling out his rasicm/sexism/noncey work!

London Hughes has now called him out and said she told him not to say the n word in 2016 😬. His twitter is private now too, mass deleting tweets are we Alfie?

• Wow
"But perhaps reading the worst things about yourself can be an educational experience?"

Little did he know when he put this in his show description...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.