Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend sent me the link. I don't know how they found it. Said I could post it, if I wanted to. I thought it'd be of interest here, so I did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
he's been awfully quiet since he blew up on twitter

...guess it's not only tattlers who hate him huh

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I actually think it's quite funny that he based his new show around a very small number of people who comment on a niche thread where he's not even the primary subject matter and then the much larger and influential twitter community comes along with zero input from tattle and decides they think he's a total c*nt too! glorious schadenfreude

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is my link wish you had warned me before you shared as I did regretfully pay to see this gig but ah well it’s out and as I said feel indifference so whatevrrrrrr
Funny story - went on a couple dates with a guy I didn’t really like was adamant I didn’t want to see him again
Somehow we end up getting tickets to Alfie’s gig I can’t go so I ask him how it was
He said he loved it and got a selfie with alife
It all confirmed I am def never seeing this man again
Funny how his like of alfie made me sure I didn’t like him

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
he's been awfully quiet since he blew up on twitter

...guess it's not only tattlers who hate him huh
This vid is making me realize that not only is he unattractive with long hair but he is also unattractive with short hair.

• Haha
Christ I can’t even get past 15 mins of that. He is so bad, the audience clearly don’t find him very funny. So cringe!

Reactions: 6
I hate when people use the ‘it was years ago’ excuse, he was an adult with a fully developed prefrontal cortex in 2015.
this... his age isnt confirmed anywhere i can find but if he is around jessie's age surely he was the wrong side of 25 in 2015, not so young.
i also want him to apologise for the jokes about underage girls.

Looks like he’s finally responded
Hmm, I feel he's being intentionally misleading here... it wasn't a one-off gig that happened to be recorded and put on YouTube, it was his 2014 Edinburgh show! There are multiple different reviews of the show (easily found with a cursory Google search) from different reviewers published in different months, each of which explicitly mention the tasteless underage sex and race content. He would of performed that routine countless times in WIP shows, throughout Edinburgh itself (possibly twice per day), and in the months after Edinburgh (into 2015 which is when he says it was recorded). Also he was 27/28 when that was recorded, not exactly a naive adolescent. I think it's the right thing to do to address it and apologise, but yeah, misleading to say the least.
---
the comment thread underneath is already filling up with separate occasions when alfie has made black people the butt of a joke 😬 I didn't realise he was such a frequent transgressor

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet Jessie is just happily living her best life today with her takeout coffee (probably), not involved with that dumpster fire 👏🏻.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Jessie is just happily living her best life today with her takeout coffee (probably), not involved with that dumpster fire 👏🏻.
During his set Alfie did keep saying that Jessie had heard and approved all his jokes so I wouldn’t be so sure

• Wow
Reactions: 8
this... his age isnt confirmed anywhere i can find but if he is around jessie's age surely he was the wrong side of 25 in 2015, not so young.
i also want him to apologise for the jokes about underage girls.
Yup, by 2015 he was divorced and he'd had Donnie.
I wonder if he's gonna ignore the underage jokes and just ride out the racism storm 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ok, I just watched their bonus Patreon content.

Jessie made a statement about how the best part about Alfie “not living with them right now” is not having to cook for him. Right now?! Does she expect him to be living there again at some point?

Also, they’re starting up the Succession podcast again. I’ve never seen a single episode of it but is it really that good?

Reactions: 4
Ok, I just watched their bonus Patreon content.

Jessie made a statement about how the best part about Alfie “not living with them right now” is not having to cook for him. Right now?! Does she expect him to be living there again at some point?
I thought she didn't do cooking?? why's she cooking for him??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.