Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back with Alfie?!

whomever said he would crawl back to jessie after being cancelled literally called it, either that or his Aussie duck fest didn't go as planned. I guess we know who she went on holiday with now 🤷‍♀️
---
seems like they should try and sort it out for the children, breaking up one month and back together the next can't be good for them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
also didn't they say they were going to release a bumper episode to make up for the ones missed? under forty mins!? also lol sorry this won't make sense if you don't watch the show but they both think Logan underlined Kendall's name ... no girls, no.
---
and jessie saying she doesn't care about the politics only about the fight scene, how unsurprising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
whomever said he would crawl back to jessie after being cancelled literally called it, either that or his Aussie duck fest didn't go as planned. I guess we know who she went on holiday with now 🤷‍♀️
---
seems like they should try and sort it out for the children, breaking up one month and back together the next can't be good for them
It was me! I’ve never been sadder to be right about something in my entire life though. To think that they’re only together because he made some racist jokes isn’t a good story for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
at the end of the pod she says [paraphrasing] that she's going to rewatch the episode with subtitles which Alfie doesnt like, implying her first watch was with him
I took it as "now he's not here I can watch with subtitles" - I don't think they are back together.

Reactions: 7
Fair point. When did Alfie get back to the UK?
Melbourne comedy festival ended 23 April and then Jessie went for a out-of-character holiday soon after, I recall them going abroad together the last time they rekindled their relationship (which was also post-Edinburgh for Alfie I think) ... if the shoe fits?

Reactions: 7
the shared post featuring a couple's sleeping arrangement with a baby ... I've got my little sleuthing hat on again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At this point they deserve each other. You’re not cool and bohemian, you’re boring. Grow up.

Reactions: 8
At this point they deserve each other. You’re not cool and bohemian, you’re boring. Grow up.
Boring and pathetic to do this to-ing and fro-ing with 4 kids. Kids get fucked up very early on from parents doing this tit. It would actually be better for them if Alfie and Jessie split for good and mutually co-parented. I don't doubt Donnie and Margot are picking up on this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.