Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to know what his ticket sales are like. Radio silence on social media and a private Twitter can hardly be a good thing when he needs to promote his shows.

Reactions: 4
telling comment about one Succession character tracking their other half's location on their phone "very relatable"

• Wow
Reactions: 6
telling comment about one Succession character tracking their other half's location on their phone "very relatable"
omg patreon people would u mind sharing lil bits from the succession podcasts?
so sorry to ask i just cba to pay if they rarely upload

Reactions: 2
omg patreon people would u mind sharing lil bits from the succession podcasts?
so sorry to ask i just cba to pay if they rarely upload
The succession podcast is uploaded on wctatrn - I think it’s just the video footage that’s on patreon. The last podcast was pretty good, I tended to agree more with Jessie’s analysis than Bebe’s - though I found it difficult to get through at first because Jessie was repeatedly misusing the word ‘premise’.

Reactions: 3
The succession podcast is uploaded on wctatrn - I think it’s just the video footage that’s on patreon. The last podcast was pretty good, I tended to agree more with Jessie’s analysis than Bebe’s - though I found it difficult to get through at first because Jessie was repeatedly misusing the word ‘premise’.
I find that Jessie projects her feelings onto Shiv and Tom's relationship 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve always had cold vibes from JC. All
that disordered eating and body image stuff takes me back to being a 90s teen.
only being friends with her family and sticking to a quirky aesthetic to be subversive. It’s like she has a lot of unprocessed anger that she wants others to feel because she won’t. She really allows the critical voice in her head to be front and centre and the lack of softness towards herself is staggering. It’s not fashionable anymore to be a boot camp hole towards yourself every second.
bebe is very impressive as a young woman. Her reasoning is always succinct and she shows huge aptitude for critical thinking and unique takes.
I do think she’d have done well in stand up if she’d stuck to it because of the way she structures her thoughts verbally.
I used to love watching Wctatrn when it was normal. I found the du manic between b and j very interesting and real.
I hope they come back to the old format one day.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always had cold vibes from JC. All
that disordered eating and body image stuff takes me back to being a 90s teen.
only being friends with her family and sticking to a quirky aesthetic to be subversive. It’s like she has a lot of unprocessed anger that she wants others to feel because she won’t. She really allows the critical voice in her head to be front and centre and the lack of softness towards herself is staggering. It’s not fashionable anymore to be a boot camp hole towards yourself every second.
bebe is very impressive as a young woman. Her reasoning is always succinct and she shows huge aptitude for critical thinking and unique takes.
I do think she’d have done well in stand up if she’d stuck to it because of the way she structures her thoughts verbally.
I used to love watching Wctatrn when it was normal. I found the du manic between b and j very interesting and real.
I hope they come back to the old format one day.
I can NEVER forgive Bebe the story of her wiping her snotty nose into clothes she tries on in the shops.
It might be sooooo quirky to be THAT anti-materialistic. But imagine you being the next person trying on that piece of clothing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can NEVER forgive Bebe the story of her wiping her snotty nose into clothes she tries on in the shops.
It might be sooooo quirky to be THAT anti-materialistic. But imagine you being the next person trying on that piece of clothing.
IMAGINE having the disrespect to people who work in retail who have to deal with putting the clothes back out, folding and re folding, already having a long stressful day and then you get someone that entitled doing something that disgusting!

Reactions: 7
whaaat when did she say that lolll

Reactions: 1
I think youngsters can destroy other peoples things when they feel they lack something in their own lives. It’s a bit like vandals and shoplifters. They are jealous of what they perceive others to hand and they feel an emptiness inside.

no mention of wctatrn this week, possibly due to the theme of this week's succession, the last ep of showbiz sisters was posted on good friday and netted just over 600 views 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.