Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I just watched their bonus Patreon content.

Jessie made a statement about how the best part about Alfie “not living with them right now” is not having to cook for him. Right now?! Does she expect him to be living there again at some point?

Also, they’re starting up the Succession podcast again. I’ve never seen a single episode of it but is it really that good?
It's superb, probably THE best written and acted show around in the last few years. Jessie and Bebe being fans raises my esteem for them 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she didn't do cooking?? why's she cooking for him??
Well, she said she prefers to eat chickpeas or something every night but when he loved there she had to serve variety like pizza more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, she said she prefers to eat chickpeas or something every night but when he loved there she had to serve variety like pizza more.
wtf lolll why can't he put his own pizza in the oven 😭 they were such a doomed couple from the start

Reactions: 6
This is my link wish you had warned me before you shared as I did regretfully pay to see this gig but ah well it’s out and as I said feel indifference so whatevrrrrrr
Funny story - went on a couple dates with a guy I didn’t really like was adamant I didn’t want to see him again
Somehow we end up getting tickets to Alfie’s gig I can’t go so I ask him how it was
He said he loved it and got a selfie with alife
It all confirmed I am def never seeing this man again
Funny how his like of alfie made me sure I didn’t like him
Good way to filter the tit ones out!

In his recent uh "comedy" routine Alfie says Melbourne is such a woke place, complaining his joke wouldn't pass there - we don't want you here. Hopefully Melbourne Comedy Festival follow this Twitter backlash and cancel his shows so he can't lurk around the streets of Melbourne looking for teenage girls to assault.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
y do i have a bad feeling alfie has been 'cancelled' before yet will continue to make a career out of comedy???
this feels like it has happened before and hasn't affected his chosen career
wonder how many tickets he's sold of the tour already?
hope its zero
i do worry this 'bad press' may only work in his favour to raise his name
lots of 'cancelled' comics still somehow touring
ugh so gross h8 this

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If his new tour is based on how unfair it is Tattle saying what a deeply unpleasant racist misogynist he is, but Tattle has been proved completely right, will he have to completely rewrite it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not much of a twitter person, when the replies outweigh the likes, isn't that what ratioed means?? anyways his apology has been ratioed!
---
If his new tour is based on how unfair it is Tattle saying what a deeply unpleasant racist misogynist he is, but Tattle has been proved completely right, will he have to completely rewrite it?
yeah pissing off twitter seems far worse to me than irritating a small bunch of very ugly and boring people on tattle life 😶

• Haha
Did you see his video about Greta Thunberg from 6 months ago? He always talks about her. Literally out of all the crappy people in this world, she is his target... Well, he just hates women, doesn't he?

Reactions: 3
Honestly worried he has a wierd little fetish for her
I mean Jessie wears braids in her hair too…
---
Did you see his video about Greta Thunberg from 6 months ago? He always talks about her. Literally out of all the crappy people in this world, she is his target... Well, he just hates women, doesn't he?
Jessie wears her hair in braids too..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean Jessie wears braids in her hair too…
---

Jessie wears her hair in braids too..
Everything falling in place now, if you will? Jessie’s little-ish fashion style, him „wanting to sh*g a 14yr old“ and his jokes on Greta…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
he had a line about jessie
"dresses like a toddler, fucks like a pig"
He said this in the show the other night?!

How does one even duck like a pig? Please don’t answer that. I’ve never watched pigs having sex but I wouldn’t be surprised if that were an extracurricular activity of his.

• Haha
I honestly think that's ones of the most repugnant things I've ever heard a man say about a woman. It's just so offensive in so many ways

Reactions: 13
he had a line about jessie
"dresses like a toddler, fucks like a pig"
when did he say this?
also, i know no one will cancel him for the awful things he said in the show recently about how he's doing his kids a favour by leaving them, but that to me is just as awful and speaks to his personality.

apparently he also had a show cancelled this weekend according to twitter...

Reactions: 8
he's had a couple of shows cancelled.

what's interesting to me is that other comedians have been mostly very very quiet on the whole matter - apart from people you really don't want supporting you like leo kearse. and alfie has been performing comedy for a decade, and was also nominated for the main edinburgh comedy award last year - he's not exactly unknown in comedy circles!

Reactions: 5
He’s not famous enough to be cancelled surely? Never heard anyone mention him.

The pig comment...must be a grunting thing??🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
He’s not famous enough to be cancelled surely? Never heard anyone mention him.

The pig comment...must be a grunting thing??🤣🤣
Well, that makes sense. Just wondering with all his traveling if he has been sneaking off to some fields to have a jolly.

Man, what a time to be dumped, though. She doesn’t have to release anything showing her unwavering support for him and she doesn’t have to be in the same flat with him while he flips out. Her kids have norovirus but she’s still coming out ahead, IMO.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.