Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so satisfying to see him bomb like that.

And no wonder, it's like listening to some sad old git mouthing off to the bartender, or a really dull counselling session.
Or an obnoxious uni student being an edgelord and ranting.
The possibilities are endless, just not whatever this is meant to be.
Wow this is so so bad! He died on his arse for the whole set it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Who ever told him he was funny? Has the right connections to get the gigs suppose. At some point though talent is needed to continue

Reactions: 9
alfie is getting absolutely rinsed on twitter. I think he’ll have a few immediate gigs cancelled but I wonder if this will have an impact on his career in the long run or will he go down the andrew lawrence route?

Reactions: 10
He is getting absolutely torn apart. Serves him right I couldn’t even get through a few seconds of some of his “comedy” absolutely disgusting. Isn’t it a shame when these nepo babies have everything handed to them on a plate and still mess it up so badly.

Reactions: 15
Well that doesn't sound remotely true
---

yeah, lecturing twitter about antisemitism isnt all that effective when people can tweet-reply your repeated use of the N-word (which multiple people have!)
God that video is shocking. Has aged so badly. A white posh guy spouting off about dulux colour charts and the n word and minimising outrage at that word? He’s always been an unfunny puerile idiot hasn’t he. Not intelligent or original, sounds like an overconfident school boy. Just gross. Hope he gets cancelled now

Reactions: 12
God that video is shocking. Has aged so badly. A white posh guy spouting off about dulux colour charts and the n word and minimising outrage at that word? He’s always been an unfunny puerile idiot hasn’t he. Not intelligent or original, sounds like an overconfident school boy. Just gross. Hope he gets cancelled now
the colour chart thing made me whince 😬

Reactions: 7
Any thoughts on jessie advertising with Peta?
Lots of issues with PETA as an organisation but aside from that I don’t understand why they chose her for this specific campaign nor why she accepted? She regularly wears leather (I’ve seen her sport non vegan doc martens on several occasions and she probably owns other clothes and shoes from animal derived materials.

Reactions: 4
Lots of issues with PETA as an organisation but aside from that I don’t understand why they chose her for this specific campaign nor why she accepted? She regularly wears leather (I’ve seen her sport non vegan doc martens on several occasions and she probably owns other clothes and shoes from animal derived materials.
She only lives on nuts to stay thin not because she gives a toss about animal welfare.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
doesn't she sometimes eat a Byron burger?
---
also didn't she famously say she only went vegan because alfie did and she wanted to do it better than him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah she's a crap ambassador for veganism, she eats beefburgers when in hospital after her many, many births.

Reactions: 1
currently trending on Twitter for not good reasons
Clowns like this really think they're being edgy and subversive when they stand on a stage and dissect the etymology of racial slurs. Not only is it unoriginal and painfully unfunny, when you're a person of colour unwittingly sat in the room, it's also bleeping dehumanising.

They never stop to consider that though because this type of 'comedy' relies heavily on the presumption that your audience is made up of 'people like you'. I hope the boner he got for saying the n-word repeatedly in public was worth it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.