Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you see the show without seeing Alfie’s bit? Unlikely I will be able to go as I live in the middle of now where, but would like to support Jessie. Only seen a tiny clip of Alfie talking about Greta thunberg and it was painfully unfunny, so couldnt stomach his set if i had too

Should there be a separate thread for Alfie?
i feel like any gossip on alfie is also going to be related to jessie, so probably not as there would just be a lot of crossover- but maybe we could include him in the next thread title

Reactions: 11
Please not let us inflate his ego even more with having his own tattle thread.
Also, imo, he is not interesting enough beyond Jessie.
i feel like any gossip on alfie is also going to be related to jessie, so probably not as there would just be a lot of crossover- but maybe we could include him in the next thread title
Thought I'd ask before just starting one. I feel much the same as you do.

Reactions: 5
Alfie seems like the type of guy to think someone who turns him down must be a lesbian because there’s no other way she wouldn’t be into him.

I love how we’ve all rallied around Jessie and want Alfie to go kick rocks.

Reactions: 10
Yep. Tbh the Jessie having no mum friends is a red flag to me. I have a kid about the same age as Donnie and I have made some great mum friends along the way, (most) people don’t turn into weird entities once they become mums but Jessie obviously sees herself as too boho and above it, and is making comedy about it. It’s not like you set out to join a stepford wives knitting circle with other mothers but there’s some real solidarity to be found in having friends who have a kids the same age as yours, it doesn’t mean you don’t have any other identity or job or personality or whatever. She’s not a new mum, I don’t get why she’s still acting so weird about normal stuff like baby groups, just get over the baggage and get on with raising your kids. It’s another facet of being in this perpetual ingenue identity which is gonna be a bit stale when she’s in her 40s even if she is ageing very well!

I feel like she is just as bad as a lot of the insta huns and the only difference is class. Speaking of which, Alfie has zero class and the fact he’s designed a show around misogyny is so cringe. I can’t believe she’s allying herself to that by doing the double header show. Not a good look. And if you’re reading here Alfie, I’m no Scarlett johansson but I’d rate myself a solid 7. I also parent my own kids, how about you?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the whole not having mum friends is a choice. She’s goes for what she wants in life and puts herself out there. If she wanted to make friends she would have prioritised it. She likes the insular life with her kids, mum and sister and that seems to be enough for her. There might be the occasional pangs of wishing she had friends but not enough to do anything about it. Introverted extrovert.

How do her kids have play dates then? Sleepovers, get invites etc, maybe do activities with friends at weekends? It may not be the most fun but having these relationships with other parents is just part of it. Donnie is definitely old enough to need this. And she could ask parenting qs of irl people not her social media followers. She definitely does prioritise herself.

Reactions: 7
Hard to know whether she has play dates, if she does she's never spoken about it. She's had birthday parties for the kids and has spoken about the older two being 'cool' and 'popular'. I always wonder what will happen when donnie outgrows sharing a room with mum and his three siblings.

Reactions: 2
Alfie, would you like your own thread? Let us know somehow.
he said he tried to make an account on here but failed.. something about there being too many already?
anyway wonder if he's lurking here
if so, bugger off!
i feel complete indifference toward him now tbh and am v keen to change the subject
but pls discuss whatever you wish
ah!

Reactions: 4
Yep. Tbh the Jessie having no mum friends is a red flag to me. I have a kid about the same age as Donnie and I have made some great mum friends along the way, (most) people don’t turn into weird entities once they become mums but Jessie obviously sees herself as too boho and above it, and is making comedy about it. It’s not like you set out to join a stepford wives knitting circle with other mothers but there’s some real solidarity to be found in having friends who have a kids the same age as yours, it doesn’t mean you don’t have any other identity or job or personality or whatever. She’s not a new mum, I don’t get why she’s still acting so weird about normal stuff like baby groups, just get over the baggage and get on with raising your kids. It’s another facet of being in this perpetual ingenue identity which is gonna be a bit stale when she’s in her 40s even if she is ageing very well!

I feel like she is just as bad as a lot of the insta huns and the only difference is class. Speaking of which, Alfie has zero class and the fact he’s designed a show around misogyny is so cringe. I can’t believe she’s allying herself to that by doing the double header show. Not a good look. And if you’re reading here Alfie, I’m no Scarlett johansson but I’d rate myself a solid 7. I also parent my own kids, how about you?
Plenty of us don’t choose to have mum friends and are socially awkward that’s probably not the issue here when you view this relationship and the two people (not) in it
---
he said he tried to make an account on here but failed.. something about there being too many already?
anyway wonder if he's lurking here
if so, bugger off!
i feel complete indifference toward him now tbh and am v keen to change the subject
but pls discuss whatever you wish
ah!
Did he? What a wanker. Yeah tattle is closed to new memberships now

Reactions: 6
It's so satisfying to see him bomb like that.

And no wonder, it's like listening to some sad old git mouthing off to the bartender, or a really dull counselling session.
Or an obnoxious uni student being an edgelord and ranting.
The possibilities are endless, just not whatever this is meant to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's so satisfying to see him bomb like that.

And no wonder, it's like listening to some sad old git mouthing off to the bartender, or a really dull counselling session.
Or an obnoxious uni student being an edgelord and ranting.
The possibilities are endless, just not whatever this is meant to be.
I always find his very small hands so irritating. 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Well that doesn't sound remotely true
---
currently trending on Twitter for not good reasons
yeah, lecturing twitter about antisemitism isnt all that effective when people can tweet-reply your repeated use of the N-word (which multiple people have!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
The guy is a racist, unfunny and vile misogynist, who I hope disappears into obscurity very soon. What Jessie (or any female) sees in him is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.