Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the way Bebe is vigorously blow drying that baby’s hair in the latest ig story gives me anxiety! Those pool blow dryers are always hot and baby hair is so fine. My 8 year old still hates the hair dryer. These kids really are just material for them aren’t they.

Reactions: 4
I listened to it last night, kept zoning out and was asleep in minutes. Better than any sleeping tablet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went back and watched some of their Chop Logic shorts and they were oddly foreboding…

They said every time they posted a Showbiz Sisters, they would post a little extra content vid on Patreon of them just talking normally.

Reactions: 1
I found her up at 5am post quite passive aggressive subtext WHERE IS MY MOTHER'S DAY LIE IN?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jessie calling Alfie to ask what the baby is doing when he's taking him out to give her a break is a bit 😬

Reactions: 1
I find that sort of comedy, in which certain sentences are repeated again and again mildly annoying. Be it Bebe repeating Jessie’s sentences or Jessie repeating her own.

Reactions: 5
Now I’m wondering what happened with her book??

I’m having a crap day so I might order some of her prints as a pick me up. Or watch an old Bebe cake vid because they’re hilarious.

ok so im going to the stand up show tomorrow if i am well enough (send me get well soons i have a devastating cold)
anyway what would you like me to take note of?
ta

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.