Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m really thinking Alfie is a complete bastard now
His line on missing your kids is waaaay easier than actually looking after them is horrible
And he confirmed he dumped jessie
And she texted him I hate you which he felt was from his children too
He comes across so so so badly in the new show
do you have any more details about the show?

Reactions: 5
absolute lol at jessie saying she's blocked alfie!! she's really going to worry her fans ...

Reactions: 4
I had the strangest dream that Bebe was sleeping with Jessie's boyfriend ( not Alfie but played by Chris Pine) and he was really abusive to her and horrible. Jessie found out but she wasn't bothered and then they hugged it out and had a giant paintball fight. So weird 😅

Reactions: 1
I had the strangest dream that Bebe was sleeping with Jessie's boyfriend ( not Alfie but played by Chris Pine) and he was really abusive to her and horrible. Jessie found out but she wasn't bothered and then they hugged it out and had a giant paintball fight. So weird 😅
Do you take melatonin before bed? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just imagine that one day those children read (or find out otherwise) that their father preferred missing them over spending time with them. They’d better start saving for therapy now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And in a couple of years their friends will be able to google it all.
As for the comment about missing the kids is easier than looking after them... I do think that’s just a joke. Also it’s true... the reality of looking after them is too much for him, he’s not cut out for it. Way to immature. You don’t miss what you don’t have. If he’s never been a good dad then they won’t have an expectations from him and will soon get used to life without him around.

Reactions: 8
And in a couple of years their friends will be able to google it all.
As for the comment about missing the kids is easier than looking after them... I do think that’s just a joke. Also it’s true... the reality of looking after them is too much for him, he’s not cut out for it. Way to immature. You don’t miss what you don’t have. If he’s never been a good dad then they won’t have an expectations from him and will soon get used to life without him around.
Sad but true.
I agree that it was a joke, he obviously revels in the shameless-deadbeat-dad persona. He also probably realises the children are all going to prefer Jessie and possibly side with her in the future. She's with them constantly, attachment parenting, creates activities, lavishes attention etc. A half-arsed parent can't compete with a parent who's all in.

Reactions: 5
The kids are just a punchline in his tit comedy. Likewise they are accessories for Jessie’s “career”. So, so sad. I know she doesn’t show their faces because of privacy reasons,but i don’t know why she and Alfie are then so happy to splash their family life around for money.
---
Also I think she’s deleted the post in question now. She must know on some level it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am going to her show in London on 8 April! I am excited. Her one-woman show Sunrise was really captivating and it did make me laugh. Oversharing (when it's not you doing it) is great haha.
Not interested in seeing Alfie's show though. I cannot see how any self-respecting woman would pay money to listen to him...I feel like his opinions are getting worse and worse each year.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m really thinking Alfie is a complete bastard now
His line on missing your kids is waaaay easier than actually looking after them is horrible
And he confirmed he dumped jessie
And she texted him I hate you which he felt was from his children too
He comes across so so so badly in the new show

He literally gives me such bad vibes, it’s unreal.
Plus this is an old ‘joke’ (it’s at the beginning of this vid) that clearly wasn’t funny then, and still isn’t now.

Reactions: 1
I really wonder what his mum thinks about his material let alone his exploits. She is still quite a respected comedian and he is an embarrassment the way he treats his gf and kids, plus just so talentless and crass.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.