Jessie and Bebe Cave #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her for starting therapy. Maybe she will tell Alfie where he can shove it.

Reactions: 11
Good for her for starting therapy. Maybe she will tell Alfie where he can shove it.
can't tell if she's started therapy or just therapising herself via insta
---
if she has it'll be so she can be a better girlfriend for when in the future they get back together
---
can't tell if she's started therapy or just therapising herself via insta
I really do think it's the latter and not the former

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s going to retire the Alfie face pillow…

Reactions: 4
This double header show thing is such a bad idea. They were obviously in a much different place last time they did it, it goes against any kind of healing or ‘therapising’ she’s trying to do

I guess recounting your fights on stage with puppets hits a little different when you're 35 with 4 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beginning to think they’re both narcissists! Those kids deserve better than these attention seeking dysfunctional parents. Grow up, you’re not a 20 year old drama student at the Edinburgh fringe oversharing about your tinder exploits for likes on the gram, you’re not phoebe Waller bridge, and you and Alfie aren’t Elizabeth Taylor and Richard button or something lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
yeah I think we guessed that when he themed his new show around someone's post on here
Yeah I’m really thinking Alfie is a complete bastard now
His line on missing your kids is waaaay easier than actually looking after them is horrible
And he confirmed he dumped jessie
And she texted him I hate you which he felt was from his children too
He comes across so so so badly in the new show

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
His line on missing your kids is waaaay easier than actually looking after them is horrible
I knew he was a douche bag but didn’t realize he was actually evil. Did he dump her because she wanted him to stop effing around?

His kids probably don’t know enough about him to hate him but I’m sure they would if they got to know him.

Reactions: 5
Beginning to think they’re both narcissists! Those kids deserve better than these attention seeking dysfunctional parents. Grow up, you’re not a 20 year old drama student at the Edinburgh fringe oversharing about your tinder exploits for likes on the gram, you’re not phoebe Waller bridge, and you and Alfie aren’t Elizabeth Taylor and Richard button or something lol
👏

Absolutely this! If Jessie didn’t put her kids on social media, I would assume she’s some sort of arts graduate trust fund baby who thinks drawing and talking about herself is a viable long term career move.

Reactions: 5
Where did you get this, did you go watch his show? I can’t see anything on his ig. I am shocked tbh. I know things change/happen but they shouldn’t have had Becker if things were unstable IMP.

God that’s made me feel sick with rage

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.