Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahahahaha just watched carol’s stories - everyone is early sick of her shoving a camera in their face and Jess is secretly fuming that no one is paying attention to her warbling. Also minus 10 points for the worlds ugliest outfit.

I’m cringing for that poor ginger singer on jess’s stories he can’t hit any of the high notes can he, bless him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they stuck to the under 30 outside? and I think its less inside.
Seriously do they not think Covid could strike again?
Other strain(s) on the horizon and they sadly have had Covid close to home youd think theyd be cautious and not hiring a bouncy castle and inflatable tent.
Risky

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they stuck to the under 30 outside? and I think its less inside.
Seriously do they not think Covid could strike again?
Other strain(s) on the horizon and they sadly have had Covid close to home youd think theyd be cautious and not hiring a bouncy castle and inflatable tent.
Risky
It was so obvious they had all those people indoors to watch. Definitely breaking the rules and the best bit is that Elliot's bloody Dad died from not following the rules!!! They had the elderly grandfather inside as well! These people are seriously unwell.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that winds me up is they’ll happily go on tv and turn on the waterworks about their uncle for cash or publicity but aren’t even bright enough to hide their flagrant disregard for the rules.
I wish the press would go to town on them but they never seem to jump on the obvious stories that are easy to find!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It just makes me sad how much they clearly live for the gram. IF you’re going to have such a gathering that clearly breaks the current rules, surely you’d just keep it on the down low. For the Wright’s it clearly didn’t happen if it’s not splashed all over the internet.

Reactions: 8
It just makes me sad how much they clearly live for the gram. IF you’re going to have such a gathering that clearly breaks the current rules, surely you’d just keep it on the down low. For the Wright’s it clearly didn’t happen if it’s not splashed all over the internet.
They want to fill The Kardashian void with a reality series. Oh how they would love their own TV show 😃

Problem is there is never any exciting revelations like dating a celeb ( youd think Jess or Natalia would try this route) or anything you really want to know about.

Just moaning. Seemingly spoilt.

Theyve no PR team guiding them its just the usual look at me in my swimwear.
Just chucked on. No makeup..
on my hols in...... Dubai🙄🙄🙄

Theyre narcissitic like the Kardashians but with ZERO class.

on that note..I wonder if their neighbour has finally moved to a more peaceful environment 🤔

Reactions: 4
They want to fill The Kardashian void with a reality series. Oh how they would love their own TV show 😃

Problem is there is never any exciting revelations like dating a celeb ( youd think Jess or Natalia would try this route) or anything you really want to know about.

Just moaning. Seemingly spoilt.

Theyve no PR team guiding them its just the usual look at me in my swimwear.
Just chucked on. No makeup..
on my hols in...... Dubai🙄🙄🙄

Theyre narcissitic like the Kardashians but with ZERO class.

on that note..I wonder if their neighbour has finally moved to a more peaceful environment 🤔
I think Jess and Natalya would be absolutely desperate for a footballer but no chance!!!!

• Haha
The younger brother has had another party with the same awful singer they had for the euros final. So cringe.

• Haha
  • Sad
What’s with the wrights hyping up bad singers and all thinking they can sing 😭 I hold them responsible and the reason why Arg and Jess are gassed up and think they can sing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.