Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone wants to start a new thread my suggestion is - Pandemic has turned Jess into bridezilla with a waxy face full of filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If someone wants to start a new thread my suggestion is - Pandemic has turned Jess into bridezilla with a waxy face full of filler.
This is brilliant 🤣 don’t know how to start a new thread!

She has just posted a "thank fu*k it's Friday" comment on IG, WHAT???? Every day is Friday for her, she doesn't have a job.
She’s a total joke! Maybe she doesn’t have to look in the mirror as much at the weekend 😂. Thick Natalya is just as bad she posts things like that, she wouldn’t know a proper days work if it hit her in the face either!

Reactions: 5
She's currently on channel 4 (stephs pack lunch) with her chicken salad recipe 🤣

"how excited are you about getting married?"
"honestly? Not at all"

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's currently on channel 4 (stephs pack lunch) with her chicken salad recipe 🤣

"honestly? Not at all"

🤦🏻‍♀️
Never seen anybody take that long to shove a few bits in a bowl - still don't know what she put in it except for the kale and oil.

Reactions: 4
God she looked like she was cringing herself, she had to be reminded to wash her hands after touching raw chicken 😂
She didn’t look impressed when they played the Towie theme tune, little miss above her station won’t want to be associated with Towie now will she!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came straight on here to say about Stephs packed lunch 🤣 I’m so embarrassed for her😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she looked like she was cringing herself, she had to be reminded to wash her hands after touching raw chicken 😂
She didn’t look impressed when they played the Towie theme tune, little miss above her station won’t want to be associated with Towie now will she!
What was so special about her chicken salad then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

"honestly? Not at all"

🤦🏻‍♀️
No way! Did she really say that? She’s so shallow it's actually unbelievable! Because she can’t have her massive fairytale wedding, she’s just decided to be negative about the whole thing and couldn’t care less about the fact that she’s marrying the alleged ‘love of her life’ to spend the rest of their lives together!

• Haha
No way! Did she really say that? She’s so shallow it's actually unbelievable! Because she can’t have her massive fairytale wedding, she’s just decided to be negative about the whole thing and couldn’t care less about the fact that she’s marrying the alleged ‘love of her life’ to spend the rest of their lives together!
We all know she wants a wedding, not a marriage. I get such weird vibes from the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes it's all about the we doing and she is probably worried that she can't have an OTT show off one. He is just a bit part actor in the whole thing, he should call it off as she seems to be annoying him already

• Heart
What was so special about her chicken salad then?
Don't really know as we never did find out what she put in the bowl - she put a piece of chicken in the oven then kale and oil in the bowl, something white, some seeds and presumably dried tomatoes as it was called sun dried tomato salad. Then she made a dressing but she never finished it, absolute waste of time.
She did say all her boyfriend wants to eat is turkey dinosaurs and chips, think I might have kept that quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to Ricky the boyf on TOWIE? I know he got engaged to another reality woman, but he’s not popped up on other reality stuff has he? What’s the ☕ on him?

Don't really know as we never did find out what she put in the bowl - she put a piece of chicken in the oven then kale and oil in the bowl, something white, some seeds and presumably dried tomatoes as it was called sun dried tomato salad. Then she made a dressing but she never finished it, absolute waste of time.
She did say all her boyfriend wants to eat is turkey dinosaurs and chips, think I might have kept that quiet.
I would have deffo kept that quiet.😁

Reactions: 1
Yes it's all about the we doing and she is probably worried that she can't have an OTT show off one. He is just a bit part actor in the whole thing, he should call it off as she seems to be annoying him already
Well you never know it might go all Pete Tong and a relative may put there hand up and object to the whole debacle 🤭

Im looking forward to 15 bridemaids. Michelle one of them🤔

I like the whole OTT approach it should be televised. I bet its fun to watch that family.

Hopefully its on Quest Red 👌

Do you think..Princess dress👰‍♀️
or
fishtail fitted dress🧜‍♀️

I think fitted with long sleeves and a long train.

It will need to be with 15 bridemaids 🙄

Cant wait!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.