Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Carol made a holy show of herself at Leah’s wedding and didn’t apologise. I think Leah is just waiting for Prinjess’s big day and she’s gonna kick off. I can’t wait to see how tight marks wedding suit will be and how ‘strictly’ Jess’s dress and make up will be 🤣

ive just seen an old towie when she created some kind of princess and the pauper fairytale starring her and Pete wicks in her own head and turned edgy for a week by wearing winged eyeliner and then cried because of the ‘pressure from everyone in Essex ’ for them to be together when no one cared and he wasn’t actually interested. If I remember rightly she gets caught shagging Bloor on the side soon. I love TOWIE so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah Carol made a holy show of herself at Leah’s wedding and didn’t apologise. I think Leah is just waiting for Prinjess’s big day and she’s gonna kick off. I can’t wait to see how tight marks wedding suit will be and how ‘strictly’ Jess’s dress and make up will be 🤣

ive just seen an old towie when she created some kind of princess and the pauper fairytale starring her and Pete wicks in her own head and turned edgy for a week by wearing winged eyeliner and then cried because of the ‘pressure from everyone in Essex ’ for them to be together when no one cared and he wasn’t actually interested. If I remember rightly she gets caught shagging Bloor on the side soon. I love TOWIE so much 🤣
That was Towie gold! I reckon Leah and her husband have split up, she’s dropped a few hints on her story over the last couple of months. She might get pissed at the wedding of the year and get her own back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was Towie gold! I reckon Leah and her husband have split up, she’s dropped a few hints on her story over the last couple of months. She might get pissed at the wedding of the year and get her own back 😂
Oh I so hope its on telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I hope they televise the wedding. I cant wait to see Jess I think she will look stunning.
I think Michelle is a bridesmaid too so it will make fun TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Jess and her funny looking fiance are off on hols again…. Now for her, I get it, she doesn’t have a job - he does though (or I assume he does), so much annual leave does he get to be swanning off away every month? Most places pay a max of 30 days if you’re really lucky!

Reactions: 4
So Jess and her funny looking fiance are off on hols again…. Now for her, I get it, she doesn’t have a job - he does though (or I assume he does), so much annual leave does he get to be swanning off away every month? Most places pay a max of 30 days if you’re really lucky!
I think someone mentioned further up the thread that it's a bit of a mystery what he does so I doubt he actually has a job tbh.

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about Jess Wright but thought this thread might like to know she will be on BBC Radio London in a few minutes on the Jo Good show.

Jo Good's (aka Middle Aged Minx) Tattle wiki is here for anyone who wants a laugh at a shilling desperate wannabe influencer.

I don't know much about Jess Wright but thought this thread might like to know she will be on BBC Radio London in a few minutes on the Jo Good show.

Jo Good's (aka Middle Aged Minx) Tattle wiki is here for anyone who wants a laugh at a shilling desperate wannabe influencer.

ETA: They have just put a shout out on the radio for Jess to phne the radio studio as she is not picking up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Howling at Jess and her funny looking fella 🤣🤣 spot on 😂
Does he own the garage or just work there?
Another bloody holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When is her wedding? I don’t get how she can play hard done to about her wedding and keep doing magazine covers about how stressful it is etc. When she is over there now with all her family why can’t they just get married now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.