Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you never know it might go all Pete Tong and a relative may put there hand up and object to the whole debacle 🤭

Im looking forward to 15 bridemaids. Michelle one of them🤔

I like the whole OTT approach it should be televised. I bet its fun to watch that family.

Hopefully its on Quest Red 👌

Do you think..Princess dress👰‍♀️
or
fishtail fitted dress🧜‍♀️

I think fitted with long sleeves and a long train.

It will need to be with 15 bridemaids 🙄

Cant wait!!
A fitted dress probably backless with massive slit up to the thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A fitted dress probably backless with massive slit up to the thigh.
Forgot to add babydoll dress to the list🤭

I can forsee mark.
No socks, loafers, figure hugging 3 piece blue or white (if abroad) suit.
There wont be a dry eye in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They love wearing white
Poor Jess though its bad luck isnt it?
Prob bridesmaids in sugar pink or black.

I wonder what her wedding dance tune is?

I imagine Brian Mcknight or Whitney/Mariah.
Throw in a dirty dancing hold too🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arge went and slid down the bouncy castle at the chav fest surprised the thing didn't explode.!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they should have had Mark Wright playing in the team yesterday they might have won.
They've gone quiet hahaha.
Perhaps Mark shouldve been playing in the England team playing yesterday instead of commentating for Sky Sports..🙄
What they playing at?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if the extended family actually like arg and Jess singing or whether secretly they are cringing like the rest of us? Someone should have the human decency to explain to them that they cannot, in fact, sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the extended family actually like arg and Jess singing or whether secretly they are cringing like the rest of us? Someone should have the human decency to explain to them that they cannot, in fact, sing.
whoever told large he could sing has a lot to answer for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.